💟CHAPTER- 5 "STUNNED"💟

Start from the beginning

It's almost Night... Working sincerly Pragya didn't noticed the time... That time her phone beeped with message from her brother...

"Oh God, time is 30 past 8" she looks around almost everyone left the office except She and Abhi...

She hurriedly typed the message to her brother that she'll reach soon and she takes Gupta's file and she takes her handbag and she marched to Abhi's cabin....

She knocks the door... After few minutes she hears Abhi asking her to come inside...

She went inside the cabin and saw Abhi talking in the mobile phone...

Abhi gestures her to sit... Pragya sat before him... He has been completely talking in the phone but his eyes is only on Pragya...

Seeing at his gaze she felt uncomfortable... She tries to looks at somewhere not him... But he is not moving his gaze away from her...

After sometimes he cuts the call....

"Sir, This is Gupta's file I completed" said pragya forwarding the file to him...

Abhi takes the file from her hand and he starts to check the file....

"Miss Pragya can you explain this transaction over here" asked Abhi with a smirking face...

Pragya nods and stands beside Abhi... She starts to explain... But she felt really Uncomfortable he keep on looking at her....

She hurriedly explained the points and she about to move... Being close with him making her spine to shiver...

But her wrist got caught by him... She shocked to see Abhi holding her hand... She struggles to get out from his grip...

"where are you escaping from me Miss Pragya?" asked Abhi...

"Sir leave my hand" said pragya..

But Abhi pulls her and she falls on his lap... She shocked... He surrounded his arms around her waist and pulls her closely to him... Pragya can able to feel his hot breath near her face....

"Sir leave me what you are doing" asked Pragya struggling from his grip...

"Baby you can't escape from me" said Abhi with a wink...

Pragya finally pushed him and gets up from his lap...

"How dare you?? How could you do this?? I thought you won't were a good man but you " said pragya in the most disgusting look...

She picks her handbag and about to move out from the cabin... Only to get caught in his arms...

He pulls her and he pinns her on the wall by caging his arms on both the sides... Pragya starts to shiver...

"Move away from me... Move.." said Pragya...

He cups her face and make her look at him...

"Dont dare to look at me in the disgusting way, got it??" said Abhi with the dark deep voice...

"move away from me.. What you think about me?? Move.. I said move.. Why are you doing this" asked Pragya...

"I won't Pragya, I have seen many girls who will come and fall for me, but you never did.. You impressed me in the unique way... And you gonna be mine" said Abhi with the determined face....

Saying this Abhi pulls her even more closely and grips his hands on her waist..

Tears starts to flow from her eyes....

"please leave me, please don't do this to me" asked Pragya where tears starts to flow from her eyes.....

Without giving heeds to her words.. Abhi placed his lips on her sealing her first kiss with him.... She didn't respond to his kiss.... Later sometimes Pragya pushed him and slapped him hard on his cheeks....

"Dare to touch me, you are so cheap, disgusting.. How can you do this" said pragya wiping her tears...

She felt lost.. How can he do this to her.. How can he force himself on her... She is hurt and broken....

Abhi carees her cheek...

"You are mine" said with the deep voice...

She pushed him again...

"Never ever, I'm resigning this right now, I won't ever work with a low man like you who force women,, said pragya

She runs out taking her handbag where tears rolling down her eyes....

Abhi looks at the way and smiles at her...

"now the game starts baby, you are mine..I'll see how you will escape from me" said Abhi with a smile...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

To be continued...

What will happen next??

Target 🎯 75+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views guys....

Do check my new story... Fated mates - werewolf

By Subagokul 💟