Please Read

OK! So, since Ateez' comeback was out. BULLEO BULLEO. I've also made my own theory. Hehet, some points may not make sense at all but this is what I came up with:

Pirate King
So, in the MV, this is where they all gathered for their adventure. The key points are Wooyoung's "Will you be my friend?" And Hongjoong's "Somewhere at the end of that horizon is our destination." And based on the lyrics, it's like they are saying that they should go together and search for it. Go together to reach their destination.

Treasure
They are typically talking about the certain treasure they are aiming for. Nobody has found it yet and that the treasure is calling for them to come.

Say my Name
In the very beginning of the MV, you can see Hongjoong being surrounded by a lot of cloaked men. I am assuming that during their journey, this has become their obstacle. Hongjoong has to identify his members among the cloaked men. You can also see shots of the members facing their other self (which is the Hala Hala Ateez) It's like they are under some sort of illusion they need to escape from. Later on, maybe they found out that the only way they can escape is for their other self to say their name. Then their other self finally removes their masks and that's where they succeeded. You can also see at The end that SMN Ateez and HalaHala Ateez switches and stuff.

Hala Hala
This is the other side of SMN. Seonghwa's line, "First time I've felt this way before, meeting a new side of me (Back to SMN, SMN Ateez meets Hala Ateez, which is their new side, or other side) Next is Jongho's line, "Coming to that flashing light." Hala Ateez is being held down deep inside Ateez' and takes that flashing light as their way to escape and meet SMN Ateez.

Wave and Illusion
They are telling about their travel out in the ocean. Proving that they are still together after all. I also sensed that they were celebrating(in Wave) maybe because they knew they are already near to what they are looking for. HAKUNA MATATA, 'no worries', it's like, leave your worries behind for now and enjoy the moment, geonbae. In Illusion, I believe this is where they've arrived, the island of treasure.

Wonderland
This is finally where they have overcomed Hala Ateez and reconciled with their true selves and has finally got the hint for the answer. If you remember, or watch the MV once again, there's a large gate being opened, and that leads to their treasure.

Answer
So, SMN Ateez finally saw Hala Ateez, and that'swhat is shown in that large table of them going face to face. In Mingi's rap, 'remember we were together from the tip of the toe, say my name' y'all remember that it generally started with Say My Name ryt? Then we see Yunho surrounded by mirrors and then him singing 'come in as we don't care, we're not afraid anymore.' Probably because since they know about Hala Ateez, they've learnt that they have to overcome them(or not hehet) Then next scene would be Yeosang's, 'The dessert with nothing, we started there' That would be Pirate King. Then we see him holding a broken piece of mirror. If you also remember San's part in SMN, he was in a room with a mirror reflecting Hala Ateez then the next scene was that the mirror is shattered. Then we see both groups joined in a table having a toast, maybe the reason why the place was ruined in the end is because they haven't come to an agreement? Or maybe that during their becoming as one(it sounds weird to me lol) they made a chaos before finally becoming one? I really think this is sill not the end OMG. Then lastly! We see an anonymous man in white and mask, left alone in the room. With that as the ending, then it is still not over, this is still not over, there's still more so we need to get ready.

This is not Ateez related tho but I've thought of adding this here.
I've been crying for quite a while now after X1's disbandment was announced. X1 is also one of my ult groups and it really broke my heart, they've just been with us for like 3 months? I mean they deserve more. I hope that this decision would come to worth. I don't even know whether to be happy cuz Ateez made their comeback or sad because X1 disbanded. But I believe and trust them. I will still be a One it that will always support whatever activities or anything they do.

It might also take a while again after I update, I'll be busy with school stuff but I'm already working on it so please be patient luv y'all!