CHAPTER 10

"Mom, where should I put this?" And I raised the banner I was holding. "Oh that. Put it there." She pointed at the space between two poles. "Seriously Mom?" She just laughed and continued sticking some photos on the wall. I took a high chair and stood on it. Aish, this is hard. Even though I'm already standing on a high chair, I still have to tiptoe. Okay, I'm not a tall person okay? Geez!

"Kyahh!" I screamed a little when the highchair moved. It was our dog! "Wahh, Gin. You gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed while holding my chest. "Psst. Go down. That's dangerous!" Someone suddenly shouted. "Eh?" What is he doing here? "Aish!" I screamed when he hugged me and brought me down from the high chair. "Yaah! What are you doing?!" I yelled. He didn't say anything but instead he grabbed the banner from my hands and stood on the highchair himself.

"Is there anything else I can do Auntie?" He casually asked my Mom. "Hey! What arㅡOh! Mingi!" I was cut off when my Mom greeted Mingi with a hug. (」°ロ°)」"How are you Auntie?" He asked my Mom and smiled. "Aiya, still good as always. Here, meet my daughter." I was startled when Mom pulled me beside her. "Mom, we're classmates." I stated with a bored look and fixed my shirt. "Oh. That's nice." And she even cupped her face while emitting a gentle aura. "Can Mingi and I talk Mom?" I asked. "Oh sure. Go ahead.
ヽ(*・ω・)ノ, youths nowadays." She started walking away while shaking her head. I immediately pulled Mingi out in the garage. Nobody is supposed to be here anyways.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him while crossing my arms. "Chill, Sang Min invited me." He even showed me their convo. "Geez, help us out okay? It's your fault that you're here too early." And I rolled my eyes. "Got it, my lady!" And he bowed. Σ(°ロ°) "Hey! What did you juㅡ" Just what in the world is this guy doing?!!??!?! Suddenly pulling me to nowhere!!! "Huh? Mom said Mingi-hyung and Sujin-noona went this way though." I heard Sangmin's voice. "Aish, maybe they're in the garage?" The lights flicked open. So Mingi pulled me onto the little room inside the garage which was used for tools and other stuff. It's so tight and hot inside here!! "They're not here." I thought he would leave immediately but he got a phone call! 'Sang Min! You!'

I just noticed our position. I am being pinned on the wall while he is standing like an inch close to me. I can feel his breathing! His face is so close!
( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : )

MINGI's POV

I heard someone walking this way so I immediately opened the small room I saw and pulled Sujin. I don't know why I did that. The room is very small. I had Sujin pinned on the wall while I covered her mouth. "Huh? Mom said Mingi-hyung and Sujin-noona went this way though." That was Sangmin.

I thought Sang Min was about to leave when he got a phone call. This place is very hot and narrow. It's hard. What is this room anyway? I looked at Sujin to ask but her face is flushed! She's so red! And that's when I realized our position! "I'm sorry." I whispered. Her eyes grew bigger. What is wrong with her? "I guess I'll leave. No one is here anyway~" I sighed in relief and moved away from Sujin a bit, I leaned on the door. "I guess he's goㅡ" The door suddenly opened and I grabbed onto Sujin when I'm about to fall so she fell too. I landed on my back. And our lips touched! W-We kissed! "Tsk tsk tsk!" She immediately moved away from me while covering her mouth. I looked at Sangmin who is shaking his head. "Seriously, hyung? Kissing my sis in front of me?" He raised one eyebrow. "T-That's just an accident!" I defended but it's true! "Well is it also an accident dragging my sis inside that room?" Why does he sound like a police interrogating a criminal? I stood up. "Anyways! It's okay!" Eh? O.o "I like hyung for my sis anyway!" He said while smiling brightly. "Heyyy!! Sang Min!!! You little!!" Sujin screamed and ran after Sang Min. Cute... "Hyung! Stop her!" Sang Min begged while running away from his sister. "Stop there you brat!" Sujin yelled again. "Gaaaah! Hyung!!" I just laughed at Sang Min. You deserve that boi. "Hyung!! Stop her or else I'll tell her that youㅡOKAY FINE!" I cut him off by yelling and grabbed Sujin by the wrist when she ran in front of me. I pulled her into a hug. "Chill~" I then patted her head. "Chill your ass you jerk!" And she fumed away. "Whoo. You saved me there hyung." Sang Min said while wiping his sweat. "Geez." I scratched my head while look at Su Jin's path. "Hey hyung, my sis is cute when she's angry, isn't she?" Sangmin asked after nudging me. I looked at him with a smile. "Yeah she is."

SUJIN's POV

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Geez! His breath smells nice! "I guess I'll leave. No one is here anyway~" I felt relieved when Sang Min said that. Mingi moved away from me and leaned on the door. "I guess he's goㅡ" He was not able to finish his sentence when the door he was leaning on opened. I knew it. He grabbed me and I fell onto his chest and o-our l-lips touched!! Kyyyyaaaaaahhh!! I covered my mouth and moved away from him.

[A/N: I don't wanna bore you guys for stating the same thing over and over again.]

I left the garage and returned to the house. "Oh? Sujin-ah. Where's MinㅡWhat's wrong?" I ran into Mom while approaching my room. I didn't answer and entered my room and threw myself to my bed.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhrrrgghhhh!!!"

SUJIN's MOM POV

I was walking towards the kitchen while holding a tray of empty glasses when I saw my daughter. "Oh? Sujin-ah. Where's Minㅡ What's wrong?" Her face is so red. She ignored me and went inside her room. "What's wrong with her?" I asked myself. I'll talk to her later. I'll put these glasses back to the kitcㅡ "Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhrrrgghhhh!!!" I was startled when I heard my daughter's scream and the glasses on the tray almost fell. "여! BAEK SUJIN!!"