𝓘𝓼 𝓣𝓪𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮?

Jungkook thought this many times. He had looked everywhere and only bumped into people he doesn't know. All he had cared about was Taehyung and he wasn't here.

"Have you... been looking for my grandson?" An old woman asked and Jungkook looked at her. "Yes! You're his grandmother where is he?!" He asked and the old lady smiled, "Jungkook he's on earth.", "What he is where?!"

"He had fallen silly see look." She said and the two looked in a puddle showing Tae walking out the park. "Wait! So he was never here?!" Jungkook asked and the lady nodded, "He had fallen and now he's a beautiful sun with great friends I thought you knew."

"I never knew and now I'm here?! What do I do?!" He ask and Tae's grandmother smiles, "My child you're just like my Winter bear you'll be like him too and fall then you'll have your sun to your moon.", "What do you mean?" 

"You'll see but for now let me tell you how glad I am that my grandson had met you." She spoke and Jungkook nodded.

"Taehyung has always been a boy attached to only his family and wasn't as social, but when he met you he changed. Taehyung became happier and his eyes always sparkled seeing you I could tell he loved you soo much. He grew bigger, but sadly became done with the world and left it... but he was brought back because of you... so please don't hurt him." 

Jungkook nods, "I would never."

Jungkook soon felt light headed and passed out.