𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓱𝓲𝓶.

Jungkook was shocked when he had seen Taehyung or well he thought he wasn't going crazy, but he decides to tell his Hyung's later after school.

_________________________________________

Once the six boys enter Yoonmmin and Jungkook's apartment they all sat down and clearly Jungkook was nervous. He'd been slapping the others' asses at some point too this is how you could tell. "So Jungkook-ah what's up with you? Horny again you or you love my ass?" Jin asked with a raised brow. Jungkook chuckled but then gulped, "Hyungs... call me crazy I... I have seen Tae." The youngest said out loud making everyone look confused but the mood in the room shifted.

"That's not possible Kook." The smartest of the room said making Jungkook sigh, "Yeah, I know Namjoon Hyung but I really saw him!" Said with a protesting voice. "Jungkook-ah Taehyung was my best friend I know it's hard on you, but face it he's gone...." Jimin had spoken making Jungkook a little mad. "How can you people never believe me?! Really? I swear I saw him!" Jungkook shouted causing everyone to even hitch onto their breaths.  

Hoseok shook his head with a frown, "Jungkook-ah you know he's gone he even said it.", "Jungkook I think you're love for him is getting you away with reality really,"  Namjoon said causing everyone in the room to nod except Jeon who was too busy trying to find words to use in a protest again his Hyungs. 

"Look, you may think I'm fucking insane! But watch I know he could be out there! I just know it you never even know... Just what if!" Everyone sighed at Jungkook's words they all think he is getting a little too crazy into his head. "Jungkook if that could happen we would still have a bunch of older people who passed still here it's all in your head," Yoongi sighed out.

"How come it's in my head, but I saw it with my own fucking eyes even my ears heard him speak he sounds like Tae!" Jungkook shouted yet again, "Jungkookie-ah everyone can have a similar voice." Jin told his youngest brother. 

Jungkook chuckled, but in a fake way. "No one has a voice like Tae! He's one of a kind haven't you noticed that?! I mean come on he's amazing!" Another shout from Jungkook.

Everyone got quiet he was kinda correct on that one, but the thing is that they don't even want to belive that Jungkook is correct maybe because they spent so much time trying to forget. Yet, a little part of them wanted to believe he is saying the truth and that was it for the night just awkward silence and then goodbyes.

_________________________________________

"So? He seen you?" Jackson said lifting an eyebrow to the blonde male who nodded his head. "Yes, but I don't worry much of it he is kind of an airhead, to begin with." Taehyung had let out a chuckle while spoken. 

Jackson sighs, "What would you do if he found you? How would you react I mean me and you are going to the same school as them Taehyung.", "You worry too much they already moved on I mean what much should I do Jackson? I can't be like 'Hey, bitches back from the dead!~'" Tae said rolling his eyes. 

Jackson laughs. "Oh! And plus look at this I don't even look like Kim Taehyung anymore I look like this weird person! I look like I bleached my hair having a mental breakdown bro!" Taehyung groaned. "Well, to me you look beautiful there is no problem having blonde hair I use to have it too." Jackson complimented Tae at first which made the boy fluster into a red color.

Yes, Taehyung had some friends when he came back he was just getting into his last year of Highschool. When he died it was when he was only in the first year and came back in the last under a new name which was just Kim V. Also, Taehyung met some friends two of them are actually Fallen angels like him they are, Kim Yerim and Jackson Wang. 

Jackson is very handsome, oh and before you ask he is taken. Jackson is very different maybe because he didn't want to look like a Fallen angel. He had dyed the hair color that was given to him brown, but it was fine he is still handsome and a fallen angel... He seems to pull off being a vampire though.

Now, for Yeri (Haven't met her yet) She was given a cute Pink hair with pretty blue eyes! Oh also she is pretty short about 5'2'' to be exact, but she is a cutie very beautiful.

Speaking of the angel she had walked in, "Taehyung Jackson!" She squealed running to the two and hugging them. "Hey, Squirtle" Jackson spoke and Yeri giggled. "Hey Yeri!" Tae also spoke cheerfully hugging the small girl close. "So, How was your day?" She asked and the two males shrugged. "And yours?" Taehyung questioned and Yeri smiled, "Pretty good... sooooo close to college!", "Yes, but don't look forward to college..." Jackson chuckles out and he was right the classes were boring.

When the two met Yeri she was only a junior year because she is way younger than them, but now she is a senior year.

"Taehyung met somewhat eye to eye with his crush" Jackson chuckles while teasing Tae causing the boy to shyly blush and giggle. "Really?!" Yeri gasped, "How amazing was it?!" She added. "It was okay... I guess we just bumped into each other that's it he didn't recognize me or anything..." Tae sighed out. 

Yeri pouted out "Aw, come on Taehyung he'll realize it's you at some point!", "Yeri I would dought it, maybe... just maybe, he'll find someone else and never love me anymore... He probably never even loved me ever." Taehyung sighed getting sentimental to this topic sadly, he just always hated this topic.

But, if only he knew he was lying to himself. 

_________________________________________

(Meg: Hoped you enjoyed this one I don't know if I should fuck with y'all, but I kinda want to jkjkjkjk! Unless.... ;) Also it's like fucking 1 am in the damn morning Merry late as Christmas babez.)

Jackson:

Yeri: