phone number

shrek woke up the next morning with his hair in his mouth. he felt... dirty. but powerful. he didn't expect his first night to go so well. he realized that he actually did that. he was raw fucked by mao zedong. he also made six hundred bucks off of one night and one guy. he didn't know what to feel. his chest felt tight. it was his day off though, so he started to do some house work. shrek was never one to be messy. he left his clothes in the bathroom last night from his shower. when he picked it up, he saw a piece of paper fall out. "huh" shrek said to himself "whats that?". shrek bent over revealing his panties to the crows in his window again and picked up the paper.

it was a phone number.

it had to be mao's. and he was so sexy. "your cock felt so good in me daddy.. no! stop that! he doesn't want you. he just wanted to hook up then leave." shrek felt some tears slip. his soft orange hair was tied up in a sleek ponytail. he looked at himself in the mirror.
"i don't need him."
...
......
"but one lil message couldnt hurt."

to: Mao ZeDaddy
hi! it's me from last night! wanna grab coffee?

"nono that's not right at all"

to: Mao ZeDaddy
I HAVE A FAT CRUSH ON YOU

"NO"

to: Mao ZeDaddy
hey... i had fun last night.. maybe wanna do it again?

"send."

"oh god what if he thinks i'm a slut?
or a loser?
or maybe..
what if he doesn't think of me at all?"

From: Shrekky Bitch
hey... i had fun last night.. maybe wanna do it again?

"dumb slut."
...
"she was kinda hot though"

shrek laid on his bed, wishing he wasn't so alone. something about mao.. he liked his handsome face and how he always knew just what to say. he could get used to sitting on his lap. shrek waited for a response anxiously. he wanted to know.

to: Shrekky Bitch
me too.. are you working tonight?

"maybe seeing her again wouldn't hurt."
something in his chest felt hot. he wanted to say more.

to: Mao ZeDaddy
no.. but i am tomorrow.
why? wanna pay me a visit?

"she's just a dumb stripper who wants your money." he felt himself become angry. his brain hurt.

to: Shrekky Daddy
maybe ;)

"oH MY GOD oh my god oh my g o d he wants to do it again? i shouldn't get my hopes up. he could never like me"

mao went to the club that night. it's not like he can help when he gets hard. he came in a suit, as usual. he looked around for shrek, even though he knew he wouldn't be there. he tried to at least have hope. but he didn't like her. of course not. she just got so wet for him. yeah that's why.
the first round of strippers came out, dancing upside down on poles. he looked at all of them, bored. they weren't as beautiful as shrek. one girl came up to him. she was wearing a corset and and a thong. she jiggled herself for him and sat on his lap, the same way shrek did before.
but she wasn't as good.
"see something you like daddy?"
ugh. even the was she said that wasn't as hot.
"depends. how much are you."
"free for my favorite customer"
"go ahead then"
she led him back into the rooms and she oiled up. she undid his belt and slowly started sucking. he was so hard. he pushed her against the wall and started to bite at her neck. he fucked her senseless until he came, not caring if she finished. he threw a single dollar at her as he shoved her off of him, and he walked away. she pulled herself up and walked into the dressing room.
"guess who got a big load from daddy?"
"how did you manage to get such a raw piece of beef?"
"oh i don't know. maybe he likes my personality"
"you're insane ted"