• Buckbeak •

The next class was to be taken by a man known to Hogwarts for years now as Hagrid. The gatekeeper of the school.

The 'professor' hasn't a clue how long this will go on for, but becoming one of the professors to teach students to care for magical creatures was a dream of his, finally coming true.

Elizabeth. The girl I met during divination class, decided to walk down with me to Hagrids hut.

I and Elizebith talked through all the different types of species and creatures that could be taught today while hurdling around Hagrids small home. A large bearded man came out from the hut and instructed us all on what to do and where to follow.

"That's it come closer, less talking if ye don' min'. got a real treat fir ye the day, a great lesson so follow me." He said as we followed him along into
the forest where our lesson was based.

Amelia came up behind me in an attempt to scare me but failed miserably as I had moved out of the way just in time. I held onto her arm so that she didn't fall. She continued to smile goofily and jump up and down like a little child having a sugar rush.

If you can't already tell, Amelia loves magical creatures. You could imagine how excited she was to be learning about them in this class. I on the other hand enjoyed the subject but was more interested in the science around potions.

We all held onto our books for today's lesson as Hagrid instructed us to open up our books to page 49. I and the girls looked at each other with the same clueless expression.

Lucky for Us. A little further ahead from us was a certain blonde boy. He Yelled out to the large man.

"- And how exactly are we supposed to do that?" using his cocky tone.

Hagrid turned on his heel to reply to the blonde.

"Well just stroke the spine of course...goodness me," he said as if it wasn't already obvious.

Draco stopped in his trail to do exactly what Hagrid said as we all walked past him as he did so. All except me. I was the only one who caught onto Malfoys scoff of approval to Hagrid as he caught my gaze, looking at me from head to toe. He opened his mouth to speak, but I stopped him.

"How did yo-

-Nope." I said as I knew what his question was going to be about. I continued to walk past him with a blank expression showing on my face, leaving behind his dumbfounded self.

I and the others walked over to some large rocks and placed down our belonging to continue with the lesson.

Not even halfway through the lesson was Malfoy able to keep his mouth shut. We overheard some commotion take place where of course stood himself and his goons with Harry approaching Draco confidently after Draco had made a nasty remark. Draco laughed at Harry's attempt at bravery and walked over to Potter while biting his lip.

"Did you see that lip bite!" I whisper shouted to Elizabeth as she rolled her eyes.

"You're letting his charm take you already?" She smirked while poking me in the ribcage making me jolt to the side.

"No!" I scoffed, folding my arms over my chest and observing the scene behind us.

"DEMENTOR! DEMENTOR!"
Malfoy cried out to the Gryffindors, making most of them turn around to see where he had cried out in fear. It suddenly hit them that he was mocking them. Harry turned around to face them and saw how amused he was. Malfoy and his goons lifted their hoods over their heads and started making stupid 'ghost' sounds to mock them.

I and Elizabeth couldn't hold in our laughter anymore at their childish behaviour. My sister punched the top of my arm to shut me up Making me
rub the part of my arm that she smacked while glaring at her.