• Christmas with the Weasleys •

I slept through the whole night for the first time in months. I actually felt refreshed.

I look at my clock beside my bed and smile.

Its Christmas.

I get up, taking the clothes I had set out for today and begin getting ready.

Looking in the mirror, I fix my hair and dress before going downstairs to meet my aunt in the kitchen. She turns, looking me up and down in awe.

"I wonder where you get all these lovely dresses," she smiles, pointing at my outfit.

"Usually sales that are on," I shrug, taking a seat at the dining table.

"Who you trying to impress," she giggles, taking a seat across me.

"Impress?" I laugh.

"Oh, come on you can tell me. Who's the lucky man," she pushes.

"Its Christmas, I thought I'd dress nice seeing as I'm spending it with the Weasleys," I reply.

"Ah, it's that George fella, isn't it," she says, completely ignoring what I said, wiggling her eyebrows.

I open my mouth to protest but Amelia beats me to it, running down the stairs and rushing over to the fire place.

"I'm surprised you didn't take the stairs with you, Amelia. Running down them like that," she tuts.

"I just want to go, that's all," she says.

"At least wait for your sister,"

"Why? We're going to the same place aren't we?" she scoffs.

"Thanks," I say, rolling my eyes before getting up from my seat.

"You two have fun now, and please behave," she points.

"Yeah, yeah, hurry up," Amelia groans.

"Stop hurrying me," I hiss, standing next to her.

We turn up at a building not far from 12 Grimmauld place and walk up. Amelia knocks on the door eagerly.

Maybe she was just excited to be spending Christmas with the Weasleys.

We could hear lots of rumbling and footsteps on the other side of the door.

I could make out a males voice.

"I'll get it!" They said before the door opens to reveal Ron.

"What took yous so long," he questions.

"Blame her," Amelia says, rushing past him to go inside leaving me and Ron at the door.

"What's her problem?" He asks.

"Hormones," I shrug, walking in letting him close the door behind me.

"Just in here," he points.

I awkwardly stand at the door, not wanting to walk in any more, feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden.

The Weasleys sat around the table cheerfully exchanging presents.

"Amelia, darling," Molly greets, bringing her in for a hug.

"Hello, Molly," she smiles, hugging her back.

"Your seats just next to Ginny's, dear," she points, smiling like always.

I watch everyone happily engaging with one another, hoping to not be a burden.

Part of me remains to feel unwelcome.

Molly finally notices me standing at the door.

"What's the matter, dear? We don't bite, take a seat," she smiles, pointing to the seat left across from George.