• Betrayal •

Amelia's pov

I really enjoyed spending time with the Weasley's over the winter break, especially on Christmas day.

It was nice to get out for once.

I haven't been speaking to my sister that often. I can only imagine what she thinks of me.

I don't really know why I can't just bring myself to talk to her. I feel like she would see me differently now, not that me keeping a distance is helping that fact. It's for her own good.

She's better off without me.

I sat with Ginny at the Gryffindor table.

The golden trio sat not that far from us. I notice they were converstating but didn't pay no mind.  Hermione glances at me every so often. I raise a brow but shrug it off as nothing.

Perhaps it was to do with voldermort.

I noticed Hermione preception on my sister has changed. I wondered why of course but I would be one to talk.

It was like she could hear my thoughts cause soon the trio scoot up the table, itterupting me and Ginny's peace.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"We need to speak with you," Hermione states.

I look up, furrowing my brows.

"What did she do?" I question, having a feeling it was to do with Y/n. I got good at reading situations.

"Its not what she done, Amelia it's what she did," Hermione says.

Ron motions for his sister to move, giving the four some privacy to talk.

"Alright. What did Y/n do?" I ask, still having no clue what this was about.

This wasn't the first time I've been down this path.

"We were wondering about something," Harry begins.

"Okay?"

"Me and the others were doing some... talking and well-"

"Oh for hod sake, Harry, spit it out!" Hermione belches beside him.

"Bloody hell, Hermione." Ron tuts.

"We haven't got all day, Ron," Hermione throws back.

"Can someone please fill me in on what's going on?" I shout.

"We know it was your sister killed your parents. We want to know why," Hermione says, crossing her arms, sitting them on the table.

"I'm sorry?"

"I was reading up on famous family of wizards when I came across this article," Hermione placed an article on the table.

"What are you getting at?"

"When they began the investigation to find out what caused the fire that killed your parents, it claims there was no faults found around the home. You know what that means, don't you?"

I read over some of the article, pictures of that night flash through my mind like it was happening all over again.

"No. It wasn't like that. She didn't mean to," I replie.

"Amelia, it's us. You can tell us the truth. How could she have possibly killed your parents without knowing what she was doing," Hermione scoffed.

"I am telling you the truth, Hermione. It wasn't her fault. For years now we both wondered how what happened, happened," I frown, looking down at my empty plate.