chapter 18 - Much 'I Do' About Nothing

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/89828

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the concert, Georgina looked at Hope. "Did you really think that someone like Alex Archibald could fall for someone like Hope Humphrey? Why would a guy with everything to lose fall for someone who has nothing to lose?"

"You talking about money?" Hope asked skeptically.

Georgina shook her head. "No, not just that. But if he ends up with the girl from the wrong side of the Brooklyn river, if he loses everything, then he's not gonna have much left with you, is he? But if he had someone like me... someone with money and resources and contacts... at least he'll be better off. You should definitely think about how your relationship could hurt Alex in the long run."

Hope glared at her, shaking her head, stepping closer. "I know that you're just trying to hurt him and me for whatever happened in the past, but it's not gonna work. Whatever your real story is, I'm gonna find out. And you're not gonna be able to do this again."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the concert, Georgina had been fake crying, looking at Dan. "From the moment that I met you, I've been falling for you."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the Waldorf Apartment, NJBC was talking.

"Okay, so now that we know, why don't Serena and Alex just tell Dan and Hope about her?" Wyatt asked.

"Because she has that tape of me, and she'll use it," Serena answered. 

From 1.13 "A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate", in the bar, Chuck and Blair sat together.

Chuck stood. "You held a certain fascination when you were beautiful, delicate and untouched. I don't want you anymore."

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", in the school courtyard, Brooklyn looked at Chuck. "Eventually, you and Blair, the two of you are gonna have to work out your issues."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge",  in the Waldorf apartment, Chuck smirked in approval. "I really do believe there is no one better for my brother and sister. Dylan, Brooklyn, I really think Wyatt and Thyra are the ones for you."

Wyatt and Thyra looked at Chuck in surprise for the approving of them, and Dylan and Brooklyn raised their eyebrows in surprise, but smiled slightly at Chuck, who returned with a smirk/smile.

From 1.13 "A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate", at school, Noe smiled, laughing, happily hugging Nate. Nate smiled, picking her up and spinning her around, causing her to laugh, putting her down. They both laughed.

Noe: (voice over from 1.15 Desperately Seeking Serena) "Just feels familiar."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the flashback to Shepherd wedding, Nate and Noe were hooking up.

Noe: (voice over from 1.15 Desperately Seeking Serena) "You said something happened between us before I lost my memory."

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", outside the VDW/Bass apartment building, Noe and Nate were facing each other.

"One time, yes," Nate answered.

"Well, let's make this kiss something that I can't forget," Noe told him.