chapter 2 - The Wild Brunch

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/88469

There was a montage of the city.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Good morning, Upper East Siders."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the limo, Chuck, Blair, Nate and Alex were laughing and drinking champagne all around the limo.

From 1.01 "Pilot", at the Kiss on the Lips Party, Wyatt, Dylan, Thyra and Brooklyn were dancing.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the train station, Serena arrived back home.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Top story on my page. Serena van der Woodsen, everybody's favorite 'it' girl, has just returned from a mysterious absence."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Ostroff Center, Noe had been in a coma for a week, and her head was bandaged from a wound on her forehead.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "While no one knows where Noe van der Woodsen, everybody's favorite rebellious teen, has disappeared to after her life threatening, mysterious accident."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Waldorf building, the Bass siblings stood outside.

Brooklyn checked her phone, in shock, excited. "My God, you'll never believe what's on Gossip Girl. Someone saw Serena get off at train at Grand Central. Everyone's thinking Noe's gonna come back, too."

From 1.01 "Pilot", there were flashes of everyone receiving the blast about the van der Woodsen sisters.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Everyone knows Serena and Noe, and everyone is talking."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in flashback to the Shepherd wedding, Noe and Nate were hooking up.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "And B's boyfriend Nate, rumor has it, he's always had a thing for Noe."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Palace Hotel, Nate and Serena were talking.

"I saw the newspapers about the car accident," Nate told her. "Gossip Girl is starting blasts about Noe being in it, but no one knowing where Noe is. I just wanted to see if she was okay."

Serena sighed. "She's alive. If you think that you can have a shot with Noe now that she's back, you're wrong, Nate. Look, Blair's my best friend, and you're her boyfriend, and she loves you. And right now, my sister is not capable of handling any of this right now. Just focus on you and Blair. I'll focus on getting my sister better."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Ostroff Center, Noe was just waking up with the doctor and her family. "Who the hell are you people?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside Noe's room in Ostroff, Eric and Serena were arguing with Lily.

"So you're actually hiding her," Eric told her. "Dad gets drunk and he wrecks his car and makes Noe lose her memory and leaves her for dead, and you're hiding her here because you're worried it will cost you 'Mom of the Year'?"

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Serena may not be able to forget about the past, but Noe has forgotten everything."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in St. Jude's music room, Dylan and Wyatt were talking.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "On a less sad note, bi playboy Dylan Bass, twin brother to Brooklyn Princess BB, little siblings to Chuck, has to get closer to B's little brother Wyatt."