chapter 9 - Wyatt Waldorf Must Pie!

Outfits Link: 

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/88554

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the hotel, Serena and Blair were sitting at the bar.

"Thyra doesn't seem to be doing too good," Serena told her.

"Well, she moved in with me, Wyatt and our mom full time after her parents died," Blair explained. "Plane crash."

Serena sighed, shaking her head. "So, how's Wyatt and your mom doing with the divorce and everything?"

Blair nodded. "Wyatt not so great, but our mom's doing okay. So our dad left her for another man. She's lost 15 pounds, got an eye lift. It's been good for her."

From 1.07 "Victor/Victrola", in the street, Hope and Alex were walking.

"Did your dad talk to you and Nate about the drugs you found?" Hope asked.

Alex scoffed. "Our mom found the drugs, and since our dad lied and said they weren't his, our mom blamed me and Nate for them and she was trying to make us choose which rehab we wanted to go to this morning for a drug problem that we don't have. Just distract me, Hope. Tell me about what's going on with your family."

"You seriously wanna talk about my family after what you just said about yours?" Hope asked in surprise.

"Hey, you're helping me with my family by being there for me," Alex pointed out. "I would like to do the same for you."

Hope managed a small smile. "Well, now that you ask... yeah, my parents are having a lot of issues right now. Uh, my mom's still in Hudson. Dan and I overheard our dad on the phone with her, demanding to know if she slept with the next door neighbor, which she did, so that explains why she's not rushing her way back to be part of this family again. And we don't know if she's ever coming back. Plus, our dad seems to be having his own thing with this woman that we don't know about."

Alex sighed, nodding. "Well, seems both our families are on brink of collapse."

From 1.08 "17 Candles", in the street, Thyra showed the paper to HOpe.

"Since when does drunk and disorderly get this much attention?" Hope asked.

"Since never," Thyra answered. "The Captain is being charged with embezzlement and fraud. Alex and Nate are like my brothers just like Wyatt, and Alex is really happy when you're around. I think he needs you right now, Hope."

From 1.07 "Victor/Victrola", in the art gallery, Rufus looked at Lily. "I don't know what's going on with my wife or my marriage, and you showing up here randomly doesn't make figuring that out any easier."

From 1.08 "17 Candles", in the Humphrey Loft, Dan and Hope came home to see Alison with Rufus and Jenny.

Hope held up a finger. "Am I the only one who thinks this is extremely weird?"

"Hope, just forget about it," Jenny told her. "If Dad and Dan can let it go, so can you."

From 1.04 "Black Diamond Thyra", in the art gallery, Lily looked at Rufus. "Your wife despises me."

"I wouldn't say that," Rufus told her.

"Well, she did," Lily told him.

From 1.07 "Victor/Victrola", outside the Waldorf apartment, Blair had tears in her eyes. "Alex, Nate, you should deal with your father. He needs you. I don't."