chapter 11 - Holiday Hope

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/88595

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the hotel, Serena and Blair were sitting at the bar.

"Thyra doesn't seem to be doing too good," Serena told her.

"Well, she moved in with me, Wyatt and our mom full time after her parents died," Blair explained. "Plane crash."

Serena sighed, shaking her head. "So, how's Wyatt and your mom doing with the divorce and everything?"

Blair nodded. "Wyatt not so great, but our mom's doing okay. So our dad left her for another man. She's lost 15 pounds, got an eye lift. It's been good for her."

From 1.07 "Victor/Victrola", in the street, Hope and Alex were walking.

Hope managed a small smile. "Dan and I overheard our dad on the phone with our mom, demanding to know if she slept with the next door neighbor, which she did, so that explains why she's not rushing her way back to be part of this family again. Plus, our dad seems to be having his own thing with this woman that we don't know about."

Alex sighed, nodding. "Well, seems both our families are on brink of collapse."

From 1.08 "17 Candles", in the loft, Alison looked at Rufus. "It happened one time, and it's over."

"Then why did Jenny have to go to Hudson and drag you back here?" Rufus asked.

From 1.06 "The Handmaiden's Tale", at Eleanor's party, Rufus and Lily were kissing. Bart was watching.

Rufus: (voice over from 1.06 The Handmaiden's Tale) "I'm sorry I kissed you, but I did it because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you."

From 1.07 "Victor/Victrola", in Bart's office, Dylan, Brooklyn and Chuck had walked in on Bart and Lily kissing.

"You don't say anything to Serena, Nevaeh or Eric," Bart told them. "You don't say anything to anyone. Lily would like this to play out in a certain way, and she's delicate about telling her children because of Nevaeh's accident and mind state."

From 1.06 "The Handmaiden's Tale", in the street, Dan and Vanessa were walking together.

Dan: (voice over from 1.06 The Handmaiden's Tale) "I was with my friend Vanessa."

From 1.06 "The Handmaiden's Tale", at the ball, Dan looked at Serena. "We're very close, and she moved away to Vermont last year, and now she's back."

From 1.06 "The Handmaiden's Tale", at the ball, Vanessa looked at Dan. "You said you love me."

Dan looked down. "Loved you."

From 1.08 "17 Candles", in Blair's party, Serena looked at Vanessa. "You guys just have everything in common, and I'm just getting to know him."

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", in the ball, Hope and Alex were talking.

"I let CeCe Rhodes get into my head when I tried not to let her," Hope explained. "Saying how a girl like me doesn't belong in your world. That a girl like me doesn't belong with a guy like you. And she kept going on about how inevitably, one of us will get hurt."