A First Time for Everything

You were hoping to at least go to your room, it would have been a little more comforting then. But he took you to a different one, one you assumed was his.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'm going to be a minute." He said, stripping off his coat as he headed to what looked like the bathroom.

You allowed yourself to look around, familiarizing yourself with his room while he was busy. It wasn't too different from yours. It was done in similar colors, with purple being the most dominant. On a wall hung a few wanted posters and on further inspection, you noticed they were all his. The picture was of one of his cracker soldiers. Raisin had told you more about his devil fruit powers so you finally knew what exactly he did when he fought you.

The posters were lined up, showing the increase in his bounty with each one. The first being a much smaller number than what it was now, with the paper yellowed at the edges and a few rips along it. Leaving them, you noticed his usual armor pieces and cape strewn along the couple chairs in his small sitting space. Past that was his sword. It was sheathed, leaning against the wall. Finally, your eyes landed on the bed.

It was messy, like he rolled out of it that morning and never made it afterwards, which is probably exactly what happened. It was nothing special, but you couldn't take your eyes off of it, knowing exactly what was going to take place there soon.

"So much for making yourself comfortable huh?" Cracker reappeared from the bathroom, his shirt unbuttoned and hair laying loose around his shoulders instead of how he usually styled it. He had left to let it down for the night.

"I was looking at the posters." You nodded back at them.

"I kept each one they put out for me. It's interesting seeing how much a bounty can increase, isn't it?" He padded over to you, his shoes probably abandoned in the bathroom.

"It sure is something..." You were hyper aware of how close he was, his shoulder brushing against your back and his breath tickling the baby fine hairs that fell loose around your face.

You weren't the only one. He went silent as he positioned himself behind you better and started tugging at the silk strings that laced up your spine, undoing them slowly. As the material loosened it became harder to breath as you choked on your own anxiety.

When it was completely undone, one arm snaked around to rest at your belly while the other pushed one of the sleeves down your shoulder.

"Cracker I-"

You were cut off when he dipped down, running his lips along your neck. You shuddered at the new sensation, not sure if you liked it because it felt good or didn't because it was from him. The hand resting on your front slid up slowly until you grabbed it, stopping him just below your breasts.

"Wait." Your voice shook slightly as you struggled to get the word out.

"What did I tell you about touching you whenever I wanted to?" He rumbled against your back, teeth nipping at your throat to drive the point home.

"I-I've- I've never been with someone before."

"Of course not." He sighed against your skin, sounding a little annoyed. "I haven't taken a woman's virginity in quite some time." He returned to a light tone as he chuckled, blowing hot air into your ear. "You're making me feel 20 years younger and we haven't even started yet."

He turned you around to face him, suddenly claiming your lips with his. You didn't really have anything to compare his kisses to, not having experienced them from anyone else before. But you could feel the hunger in it as he nibbled at your bottom lip and slowly walked you towards the bed. You followed his lead on shaky legs, knowing there was nothing else to stop him from taking you tonight.