"Where'd...How'd you...?" Sofia asked as Alyson pinned Sofia instantly. Jackson let out a low dangerous growl.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Alyson, you picked the wrong Were to tackle," Sofia mocks.

"No, I don't think I did," Alyson said.

"Oh but you did, Daddy told us to hunt to kill," Sofia said dangerously. Alyson swallowed nervously surely she was lying.

Alyson knocked her out with the hilt of her knife. Just then Jackson leapt at her fangs bared. Alyson narrowed dodged him.

"Whow there, Jackson. No need to actually go full out," Alyson said trying to calm him. That only made him growl more intensely.

"Okay, then if a fight is what you want a fight is what you'll get," Alyson said dancing her knife between her hands.

Jackson leaps towards her, she rolled under him.

"Shit! He's really trying to kill me!" Alyson whispered to herself. As she stood across from him he charged her with his quick wolf speed and pinned her to the ground. He gowled spit dripping onto Alyson's face. Alyson looked around for a way to escape. How did she get Mason off her when he's pinned her like this? That was when her eyes changed. She's launched him across the field. But she definitely didn't have that strength right now. She struggled against Jackson's paws on her shoulder.

Alyson pulled her legs up and pushed him off her with her legs. He was surprised by that as he got pushed off her. She stood quickly and raced away from him. She looped around trees and mixed up her footprints so she was hard to follow.

She hides behind a tree and waited for him to come this way. Once she heard him she dashed away again there was no way she'd ever outrun him but she could trick him into walking into the clearing on his own. Then he had to stop trying to kill her no?

Just a few feet outside the clearing Jackson pounced on her from behind her knife flying from her hand. Her face was buried in the snow. If she wasn't freezing before now she was. The snow...Of course! If she struggled hard enough she could make him slip on the snow. It was a long shot but it was worth it. She pushed and wormed. It wasn't working. He was too strong.

He steps from off her shoulder to grab her hair and yank her head to expose her bare neck. He was going to rip out her throat. But he'd release one of her arms. Her knife was much too far out of her grip. She decided to pull a very dangerous move and grabbed a hunk of fur with her free hand just as she felt Jackson's teeth about to rip her throat out.

He let out a surprised yelp and thrashed trying to get out of her grasp. He let off her other shoulder and she grabbed the other side of his neck. She dug her nails into his fur and yanked as hard as she could. He yelped as he was pulled away from her. She quickly got to her feet and picked up her knife on the way. She made a beeline for the clearing.

But Jackson was having none of that as and he grabbed her jacket. He started to drag her away from the clearing. He dragged her with the speed of his wolf from before Alyson could do anything about it. She had no idea where she was going as everything blurred together. When they stopped Jackson tossed her into a tree. Her vision blurred but she held steady into her knife.

As Jackson's teeth came to attack her again she swung her knife. He'd heal a hell of a lot faster than she would. Her knife cut him across the face. He jumped back and growled loudly at her. She was done with offence, it's his turn to be scared.

She approached him and slashed at him. He tried to move away but she cut his side. He howled in anger. How on earth will she win? The clearing is out of the question he dragged her away and now she had no idea where she was.