Episode 10, Part 1: Low-Key

Start from the beginning

After getting some research done on Loki, we discovered that he was a Norse god of mischief. He actually sounded pretty fun.

All over the town we were in, practical jokes were being played by this Loki guy. Most of it was really juvenile stuff, like changing a young boy's arms into flippers, or making an adult woman able to speak nothing but gibberish. 

I wondered what motivation Loki had to do any of these things. Was is really all just pranks? I didn't understand it but at the same time I thought it was pretty interesting.

...

I was alone, until Dean came into the room.

"Hey, uh," he began, "can I talk to you for a sec?"

I nodded my head. "Shoot."

"What should we do about last night?"

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I mean, like, does this change anything? What does this mean for us?"

I paused for a second to think about what I felt, and what I wanted in my relationship with Dean. 

"It means that we were outrageously horny. That's it."

"So," he licked his lips, "that means that we're still just friends?"

"Friends that do this," I stood up and kissed him on the lips.

I pushed him down onto the chair I was sitting on, and straddled his lap with our bodies facing each other.

He quickly realized where this was going, and before long, the tips of his warm thumbs began to lightly trace the outline of my ass.

Starting to sway my hips, I was slowly letting my core grind against the growing bulge in his lap. I wanted to tease him; I wanted him to crave it.

Then, with my hands in his hair, our lips met. 

Kiss by kiss, our intimacy slowly built intensity. 

Soon enough, I was grinding on top of him, with my hands making their way up to his chest.

Within a couple of seconds, Dean's jacket and shirt were off, and I was working on getting his pants off as well.

"Whoa, there," Dean jokingly protested, "it's your turn to lose a piece of clothing."

I playfully bit my lower lip, and lowered my head. Then, I brought it back up to look directly into Dean's eyes while I took my tank top off, exposing my chest. 

His eyes widened in awe before his dazed glance came back up to see what I might do next. 

I flirtatiously nipped at his earlobe, before bringing my lips down to the base of his neck, and with every kiss, I brought my lips back up to his ear.

"So," I began to whisper in my best attempt at a seductive tone, "where's the condom? You couldn't have possibly thought that you'd leave this room unfucked."

Dean frantically searched through his many pockets for a small square wrapper, but he seemed unable to find one.

"I'm all out. You on the pill?" Dean asked.

I raised my eyebrows in minor disbelief. "I'm not having sex without a condom."

"You won't get pregnant if you're on the pill."

I stood up. "You know, pregnancy isn't the only negative side effect of sex. And, even if pregnancy were the only concern, you can still get pregnant even when you're on the pill. Nothing is 100% effective, and personally, I'd rather be safe than sorry."

He moved closer, trying to kiss me. 

I pushed him away lightly. "Nope. Not without a condom."

He nodded, and went into the bathroom. 

I heard the water begin to run.

...

Both of us had cold showers that night.

...

The next morning, after a painfully sexually-frustrating night, things felt different. 

I looked around to make sure that I was still in my bed. I was.

But, something just felt... Different.

I stood up, tossing the covers aside, and went to the bathroom the three of us shared.

After turning on the light, I screamed.

That's... Not... Me.

What. The. Hell?

...................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment when you're ready for the next part to be uploaded. 

(Just FYI, I don't usually upload the next part until there are a couple of people telling me that they're interested.)

And in the next episode, you'll find out what's up with Scarlett, and you'll get to meet Loki for the first time. ;)

So stay tuned!!