fift15n

Malak

I looked at her face for a reaction but she held a blank facial expression.

"Aliyah I promise you we didn't do it. She wanted me back and if anything she drugged me and fucked me while I was unconscious. She told the police that I forced her." Fucking great. Now I'm crying. Put my head in my hands and looked down.

I was about to say something but I was cut off by her straddling me and hugging me. I put my head on her shoulder and let my tears flow.

"I loved her. I'd never hurt her, never. And for her to say my friends where there really hurt." I said with my head still on her shoulder.

"Its okay let it out. Let it all out." She cooed rubbing my back. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I really needed this hug.

"We got arrested because they found my DNA but we got released because Zaya and Renzell had an alabi and they found the drugs she used on me." I said looking in her eyes. She wiped my face with the sleeves of the hoodie she was wearing.

"Hey look. I believe you and I trust that you'd never do that to another person. You're too good for that." She said finishing wiping my face.

The sleeve of the hoodie fell back and something caught my eye. I took her arm her arm and pulled the hoodie but but not before struggling with her fighting me.

"You a wrist cutter?" I asked and she tried to move from my lap but grabbed her waist so she couldn't move. She looked away.

"Let me go." She said squirming around.

"No not until you talk to me." I said and she gave up on trying to move and leaned on me making me lay with my back on the arm of the couch.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a lil while until I felt my neck get wet followed by sniffles notifying me that she was crying.

"I'm trying, but I can't. I can't get over what he did to me." I rubbed her back and she continued crying.

"I trusted him. He broke me. Abused me physically and mentally. If Jordan hadn't found me in time I don't know what else would've happened." She continued to sob. Seeing her like this made me really upset. She doesn't deserve this. Whoever did this is in for a big surprise.

"He could've raped me." As soon as those words flew out of her mouth she cried hard and started shaking. They got me fucked up. FUCKED UP.

"Yahyah am gonna need you to breath ok? Take a deep breath." I instructed and she followed my breathing until she calmed down.

"He's the reason I'm cutting. He's one of the reasons why I am the way I am." I hugged her tighter and she relaxed in my arms.

"You good?" I asked and she said yes.

"Now listen. Nothing is gonna happen to you. Not on my watch. I promise you I'll do anything to keep you out of harms way you hear me?" I said holding her chin so she would face me. She nodded her head.

We sat like that for a while just starting into each other's eyes. The light that came from the window hit her face making let brown eyes look a honey colour.

My breath was caught in my throat from the beauty infront of me.

I slowly leaned in and so did she. When our lips met there was an electric shock that went through my body. We pulled back and she stared at me.

"Fuck I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. I really like you and I didn't know how you'd react. I'm so- mphh." She cut my rambling off by another kiss. It was long, slow and passionate. It had so much emotion in.