thirt13n

Picture in media was captured and edited by me
My instagram is _Babygloom
Notify me if you're gonna follow me and leave your insta handle in the comments
Anyway here's an update.

Aliyah

The drive was quiet with me staring out the window in my own little world. Malak kept glancing at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road." I said lowly without looking at him.

"S-sorry. I was- I thought. Sorry." He stuttered out and I laughed a lil.

I took time to look at his features. He has really nice curly hair, Smooth skin and really beautiful eyes. I noticed a little blush on his light skin.

"Why you blushing?" I asked him making him blush even more.

"I-i'm not b-blushing." He replied while pulling over to the spot where we'll be selling.

"So what do we do now? Do we sit in here or?" He said looking confused.

"You never sold before?" I asked now confused.

"I did but maybe ya'll do things differently than how we used to do them." He replied. Understandable.

Just when I was about to speak, there was a knock on my side of the window making me open it.
It was one of my regular customers.

"Hey liyah, damn I ain't seen you in a while. Where the hell you been?" Mitri said with a smile. He a whole sweetheart.

"Hey Mitri. Yeah it's been a while. Had a lot going on that's why I ain't been around much. The regular?" I replied reaching in the back seat to grab some weed.

"You know it. I swear ya'll got tha best shit in the neighbourhood. Aight i'ma see you later. Take care na" He said giving me the money and walking off.

"Bye. Say hi to ya mama for me." I said and he shot me a thumbs up.

"Ok so customers just come to you. Noted." Malak said.

"Yeah."

There was a peaceful silence between us for a lil while. That was until my stomach started growling. Malak looked over notifying me that he heard it too.

"Hungry?" He said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Nah I'll be good I don't eat much." I said. That's a damn lie.

"Aight let's go." He said taking the keysout the ignition and getting out. Me following after and he locked the car.

"Where we going." I asked and he pointed to the McDonald's that I didn't pay attention to.

"You hungry and I'm gonna feed you. Plus I skipped breakfast this morning." He said, pulling me from the road and onto the sidewalk.

"Oh uhh ok." I said pulling my hoodie over my head and keeping my head down.

We reached the entrance of the store then malak opened the door for me and I muttered a thank you.

"Whatchu want?" He asked. I scanned the menu and settled for a cheese burger, some fries and a sprite. He ordered the same. He paid and we waited a little and the collected our food and went to sit down.

"Thank you. You really didn't have to." I said as we sat down.

"Eh. Its nothing." He said smiling.

"So....tell me about yourself." He said while tossing a fry on his mouth.

"What about me?" I whispered looking down at my food making the hoodie hide my face even more.