05. Cats and Jaws

I feel like I'm not doing a good job at this Fanfiction thing.

===================

Louis' Pov

After a while Harry walks out with only the sweat pants on, but he quickly slips the shirt over his head. He notices me staring and smirks.

"Like what you see?" I blush, quickly turning back to the Tv. He sits beside me and smiles. "I know you have a thing for me Louis." He winks and my cheeks began to burn even more.

"N-no, it was something on Tv." That was a lie. He smiled and patted my cheek. I stand up, and clap making Harry look at me funny. "Well, I'm gonna go take a shower then we have to go to sleep."

I hand him the remote and turn on the alarm system. "Now if you try to leave, you won't be getting far."

I walk into my room and pull out boxers, sweat pants, and a shirt. I close my bathroom door behind me and lock it. I get undressed and turn on the water. The water is steaming, but I like it like that. I drop my head and watch the water fall off of my face. The drops of water on the tiles start to form a pattern. I grab the soap and start to wash. I hear a bang.
"Is everything alright out there?" I yell expecting to hear Harry. Well yes, I did hear Harry but not in the way I would want to. "Loooouis! I don't want to alarm you or anything but," by him saying this I am already out of the shower and putting clothes on quickly," um, there is some sort of animal, a cat maybe, in the house, and I think I have it under control," BANG "Nevermind." I rush out of the bathroom and see Harry laying on the floor looking under the bed.
"What on earth happened?"
"Well, I got hot and didn't want to mess with the thermometer so I opened a window and I sat down and then I heard some rustling. I turned around and there was a cat, he is under your bed." He looks at me and smiles that quickly fades away when he knows I'm not amused.
I walk towards the kitchen and find a broomstick to poke the cat, I guess. I return to the bedroom and Harry is on the floor, now sitting up with a cat in his lap.
Harry looks at me,"He's actually quiet cute and fluffy, I was thinking about ke-"
I cut him off,"No no no, I am not having some infested creature in my home to scratch all of my furniture." Harry is staring at me in complete disbelief. "I though you would be the type of person to love animals." I look at him and state," You actually have that very wrong. I did have one pet, a goldfish to be descriptive, and he was a little cute thing, until my little sister fed him something, he died the next morning, threw the little thing a funeral, you know how little ones are, their first pet don't want to let them go but mum flushed him and he was gone." I realize that Harry got lost somewhere in that story so I just pick up the cat and take it outside. I notice he was following me.
"What was your goldfish's name?"
"Uh, well I was 10 so the name made no sense." I absolutely can not stand the name I have that fish it was so embarrassing.
"Oh come on!" Harry has some sort of grin on his face.
I cover my face and laugh,"His name was Jaws."
At first I hear nothing and then I hear laughter,"Jaws? Awe how adorable."
"Oh shut up!" I don't realize I'm blushing until my cheeks start to feel hot.
--------------
HI DARLINGS! GUESS WHOS BACK! BACK AGAIN! BRE IS BACK! TELL A FRIEND! This is serious! Do any of you make any good watt pad covers? I'm in need of one! I'm not very good at editing.