03.Punishment

Harrys' Pov

"You told someone"

The man that came into my house.

He saw me tell Niall, and now what is he going to do with me. Mum is going to be worried, and dad isn't going to be happy if I don't come back by dinner.

"You're the guy that broke into my house." The figure nods.

"Where are you taking me?" I whine trying to open the door.

"The doors are lock, you can't get out, and where I'm taking you is a secret, shit I should blindfold you." He pulls the car over and takes out a bandanna, "Hold still."

He wraps the cloth around my head and ties it."Don't touch it or else."

"Or else what?" I ask.

"Punishment." I can tell he has a smug look painted on his face.

"I....." I quickly shut up and lay my head back.

==========================

.

.

.

Louis' Pov

I stop in front of the office building, its in the middle of nowhere but it helps, because then no cops would find us. I see Professor Payne standing by the door waiting for me. I reach behind my seat and grab the money from my backpack. I open my door and turn to the boy.

"Stay here and be quiet. Got it?" The boy nods quickly. I slam my door shut and walk inside.

"Tomlinson. Is that the money from the Styles' house?" Professor Payne asked taking the pile of cash from my hands and begins to count it.

"Yes, sir. It wasn't that hard to find." I say leaning against the door.

"Nice work, and did you get, what's his name, Harry?"

"Yes, he is in the car."

"Good job, but he is going to have to stay at your place, we have no room. All the jail cells are out, thanks to Malik." He gestures over to Zayn Malik.

I've known Zayn since we were little, and he's been my buddy since. I walk over to him and pat him on the back he looks up and smiles then looks back down at his paperwork.

"Are you going to ignore me?" I ask sitting on his desk.

"Listen Lou, I'm kinda busy so can you move your ass?" He sounded annoyed, I just shook my head and went to my desk grabbing the papers and heading back outside. I could see Harry in there moving around a lot.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask opening my door. He moves so he is facing me.

"I was trying to get comfortable." He snaps back. I start the car and drive to my house.

Its not a long drive, only takes 15-20 minutes. When I pull into my driveway, I see a light on in my house. I never leave the lights on, cost to much money. I grab my bag and pull out my gun.

"I'll be back." I whisper and gently open the car door. I leave it open so it doesn't make a noise. I quickly jog and duck under the window. I look up and see nothing. I crawl to the door, turn the knob and push it open. It makes a creaking sound as it opens. I hear things moving in the bedroom. As I crawl, I hear glass break. I sit by the door, waiting. After a minute or two I quickly crawl towards my bed, then there was a sharp pain burning in my hand. I see dark liquid oozing out. Fuck. I turn on the light and see a cat.

"How did you get in my house?" I look over and see the window is wide open. My mouth forms an "O" shape and I go to pick the cat. I pick it up with my good hand and carry it outside. It runs off into the woods as I waddle back to the car and open the passenger side. I take off Harry's blindfold and he looks up at me.

"Come on." I grab his wrist and pull him out of the car. He flinched and I look back at him. "What's wrong?"

He looks down at his wrist the were covered with scars and fresh cuts. He had tears in his eyes. "Oh, sorry Harry."

I put my hand on his back and lead him into my house.

<><><><><><><>

Lovies! That's what I'm calling you. So how do y'all like it so far, I've been working really hard. Please please Vote!

I love my Lovies!

Does anyone know somebody that is good at making wattpad covers?