10. Scary Movie

Louis POV

"Harold just pick a movie. It doesn't matter what it is you'll probably fall asleep watching it anyway."

"Lou give me time, it has to be a good movie and so far all you have is chick flicks and some weird old movies."

"Hey! Some of those chick flicks have meaning to them and some really good life lessons!"

"Yeah yeah gossip girl, what about Scream? Isn't that a good movie?"

"Yes but it's soooooo scary are you sure you wanna watch it?"

"Lou I'm not a little kid I can handle a dude in a mask."

He puts the movie in and sits next to me on the couch. I get comfortable and the movie begins.

"You stupid girl! You shouldn't go in there!"

"Harry shush."

Harry continues to yell at the movie as if they can hear him. He soon gets quiet when the scary parts start.

"Lou why would you let me play this? It's super scary."

"Harry it's not scary at all. Nothing has ha-"

I'm interrupted screaming and weight being on me all of a sudden. I try to catch my breath and look up to see Harry covering his face with his blanket. He doesn't seem phased that he was sitting in my lap.

"Harry?" I turn off the movie and remove the blanket from his hands. His eyes are red and watery.

"Lou I'm sorry. I'm a mess, I shouldn't have overreacted like that."

"Harry if you got scared, it's fine I don't mind. You don't have to be scared anymore. Your safe with me." 

We stare into each other's eyes for a while. Trying to find words to fill in the silence. Before I could say anything something pulls my head towards his and our lips meet. Fireworks were exploding in my mind. He pulls away and lays his head on my chest.

"Sorry Lou I've been wanting to do that for a while now. I just didn't know when the right time was. I thought if I kissed you it would distract you from what had happened."

"You know I thought you faked being scared so you could just get close to me. I'm kinda believing since you kissed me."

He smacks my leg and wraps his arms around me. "If I was faking it you would know."

We spend the rest of the night watching movie and cuddling. We both fall asleep holding each other feeling that feeling we both haven't felt in so long. Love.

----------
Sorry it's short but hey it's their first kiss! Bye lovies!