12.Caught

Louis' POV

"Lou if you had one place to go where would it be?"

I look over at Harry who has his feet on the dash, and messing around with the radio.

"I don't know, maybe the city of love, Paris."

"I've always wanted to go to Disney World, see Mickey Mouse and ride the little teacup ride."

"You are just like a 5 year old."

Harry slaps my arm and pouts.

I mock his pout which only makes him more upset,"Awe is someone upset? Do you want me to buy you some ice cream?"

"Shut up Lou."

I pull up to the office and look at Harry. "Please do not spill anything on you today. That new secretary girl is already annoying. I don't want to listen to her. Let's go."

We head inside and go into my office. The coffee stain was gone but my desk was still sticky."

"Mr.Tomlinson you have mail. Also Professor Payne wants to speak with Mr.Styles."

"Lou she isn't annoying! She is really nice." I glare at Harry as Danielle leaves.

"Harold... really? Now she's going to destroy something of mine."

"Like spit in your coffee?"

Danielle passes by and quickly walks past," Good idea Mr.Styles."

I open a draw and grab pencils out and start throwing them at Harry. He repeatedly says "ow" and "sorry" as the pencils hit him in the chest.

I suddenly run out of pencils and frantically try and find other things to throw at Harry. I was to late and had pencils being thrown at me. I run after Harry and wrap my arms around his waist. We make eye contact and start to lean into each other. Someone clears their throat behind us. We both whip our heads and see Professor Payne.

"Uhh.. Hello Professor Payne, how has your day been?" I realize my arms are still around Harry and quickly pull away.

"Tomlinson, my office now!" I jump from his angered voice and walk behind him to his office. I sit down in one of the chairs in his office.

Professor Payne closes the door and sits down. "Louis, come on man. I didn't put you on the mission to fall in love. You know that's against the rules."

"I know, I'm sorry but I just kinda fell for him. It won't happen again sir! I promise, I'll tell Har-"

"Louis, it's okay. If you really like him," he sighs and checks his computer," they aren't looking for him, so I guess I'll let it slide, but keep it under the table okay? I don't want to get fired."

"You have got to be the coolest boss ever! I owe you one!" I walk quickly to the door.

"Louis act sad. I want people to think that I don't favorite people. You and Zayn are my two best agents. Have to get you to stay somehow."

I leave with a pout look on my face. On the inside I'm  jumping with joy. I walk into my office and close the door. Harry is sitting in my office chair with his head hanging low.

"Harold, Payne isn't mad. He said he doesn't care. He said you can stay with me."

"Oh thank goodness. I was worried you would send me back."

"If they would have made me send you back I would have quit. I know you don't want to go back."

"Lou, can we go home?"

Big question!
Do you guys ship Niam? Or Ziam?

I don't know if I'll put it in but it would be a nice touch.
I listened to 1D songs while writing this and got some ideas!
I feel like the next couple of chapters are going to amazing! I'll try to update soon!

IF ANYONE IS GOOD AT WRITING THE SEXY SEXY STUFF HIT ME UP PLS!