02.Watched

Third Person

Harry just stood there shocked wondering what just happened. He was going to get a cup of water when a blue eyed beauty came through his window.

He heard the door latch unlock and his family piled in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

Harrys P.O.V
_____________

"Harry, sweetie, are you alright?" Mum questioned holding my face in her hands.

"Yeah, I thought I saw something, its nothing to be worried about." I replied looking at the bag in their hands. "Whatcha got there?"

"Clothes"

I nod, "Hey, mum?"

"Yes dear?" Mum looks up from he phone.

"Can I hangout with Niall today?"

"Yeah, sure, make sure to take your phone and to not talk to strangers."

I nod and kiss her cheek heading up stairs. I text Niall telling him to meet me at the park and he replies with a "K".

As I leave I hug my mum and sister and head out the door.

"Tell dad I'll be home for dinner." Mum nods, her focus never leaving the Tv.

----

.

.

.

I sat on the park bench watching the leaves fall. Niall was beside me on his phone texting someone, he won't tell me.

I told him about the man that broke in earlier, and he just laughed and said I should have punched him. I would have if I didn't have noodle arms.

"Hey mate, want to go get something to eat?" Niall ask taking a break from his phone.

"I'm not that hungry, but I'll walk with you down there." I suggest. Niall stands up and stretches.

"We are going to Nandos. Its closer and I'm to tired to go anywhere else."

"It's also your favourite place to eat." I add, pushing myself off the bench.

Niall smiles and starts walking towards the building. I suddenly feel like I'm being watched, followed, but I could be imagining things. I looked over my shoulder. Nothing. When I look forward Niall is holding a door open looking at me with a concerned look.

"You okay?"He asks walking in after me.

"Oh, uh yeah, 'm fine" Niall just nods slightly and orders his food.

( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )

.

.

.

"I'll text ya later, mate!" Niall waves and runs to his house.

I start walking home when I get that feeling again. I walk a few more minutes when I quickly turn around.

Nobody.

I shrug it off and start walking faster. When suddenly I'm being pulled into an alley, I try to scream for help but the person puts the hand over my mouth.

"Shut up."The voice behind me hisses. The person pulls me in a vehicle and locks the door. When they get into the car its to dark to see who it is.

"W-Who are you and why did you snatch me from the street?" I practically yell.

The dark figure flinched but keeps their eyes on the road. "You told someone."