Those words rendered you speechless. 

"Hey. Stop. It's not completely (Y/N)'s fault, (Y/N) didn't take the direct action to kill Maki." Ryoma stood up for you. 

"Yeah! Plus if Maki really is a cold-blooded killer, then maybe (Y/N) did us all a favor!" Kokichi agreed. 

Shuichi got up, "They're right, we can't blame (Y/N). Kaede did what she did because she believed in me. She...trusted my detective work and I got her killed." 

"No... Shuichi don't say tha—" You started to say. 

"Aaargh! Shut up! Everyone of you!" The luminary of the stars, cut you off with his boisterous voice. "I'm tired of all these complaints! I agree that (Y/N) is partially to blame here but you Shuichi... you're pissing me off!" 

"Huh?" Shuichi sounded, with a confused expression on his face.

"Didn't you hear what Kaede said? She said she believed in you! She entrusted her wish to you! Not to any of us, but you! But you didn't say anything to Monokuma!" Kaito finished his rant with his iconic line, "You call yourself a man?!?"

At least he didn't hit Shuichi this time... 

"Enough! Can't you see Shuichi's upset about this too?" Kirumi commanded. You blinked your eyes, you had never seen Kirumi so... forceful before. 

"We should leave, staying here will only make us more depressed." Rantaro said.

Many of us voiced our agreements, but just like in the game Shuichi stayed behind. Kaito also lagged, presumably to suggest that Shuichi goes to Kaede's Ultimate Lab. 

As you got on the elevator to go back up, it was still deathly silent. This was one of the things you never got used to, this was something that the game normally would've skipped over, but because it's your reality now you have to physically do it. 

You finally head with Kokichi to his dorm. And you are ready to just fall asleep. 

"You cheated on our bet." Kokichi said immediately. 

"What? No I didn't I figured it out anyway." You tried to argue. 

Kokichi gave you a silly grin, "Nope but you knew from the beginning so it doesn't count!"

"Cmon, Compromise with me on this. Are you saying that you wouldn't have took the opportunity if it was presented to you?" You asked. 

"Hmm... Killing the Ultimate Assassin was pretty smart. Fine, I'll compromise—I'll accept one command. That's it." Kokichi relented. 

You flinched when he said that you killed Maki. "Alright... my one command is... be my friend." 

Ha. Idk if this is the most dumbest idea I've had... or the best one. 

"Friends? Sorry I don't do friends. I'm a Supreme Leader remember?" Kokichi answered. 

You smirked, "Oh so you're saying that being my friend is too much of a difficult task? Wow, I thought the Ultimate Supreme Leader would be able to do stuff like that." 

"Alright, I don't know how much I want to be friends with a murderer though." 

This time you visibly flinched... "Kokichi...I—" 

"No (Y/N), you're supposed to be traumatized by Kaede's execution. Not laughing and making jokes. It's almost as if you have no regards to human life at all." Kokichi continued, "You don't even seem that bothered by it. At the time of the execution you were scared, but you got over it quickly. Too quickly." 

"What are you getting at?" You hesitantly asked. 

"That you're suspicious. You knew about Kaede's plan from the beginning but you never explained how. Not even Shuichi found out and he was with her the whole time." Kokichi muttered. "There's no way you just 'found out the plan', It doesn't make sense." 

Should I just tell him? That I'm from a different world? 

"Kokichi... I found out because I—" Your voice cut off and a black screen appeared in front of your vision. 

D O     N O T     S P E A K

You immediately stopped talking, which caused Kokichi to give you a confused glance. "I can't say." 

"I thought friends were supposed to trust each other." Kokichi responded, "Whatever, you don't seem like the mastermind. I just think that there's something more that you aren't telling me... telling any of us." 

"I'm sorry..." 

Kokichi gave no response to your apology, and he just proceeded to go to bed. You climbed in too and turned your back towards him. 

If I finished the first trial... does this mean I can 'retry' from this point on wards now? I just realized this is my last night in this dorm room... with Kokichi. I'm going to miss this. 

"Kokichi... I'm not the mastermind. I promise you. You don't have to believe me or trust me. But... I just wanted to say that." 

You still didn't get a response from him. With a sigh of resignation, you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep. 

And we're done! Sorry for the delay, holidays and family sort of came in the middle. 

By the way, expect a lot of chapters in this novel, this is gonna be a long one. 

ALSO IMPORTANT! For those of you looking for tons of Kokichi x reader moments and stuff like that... You have a while to wait. While I guarantee there is some elements now, the main stuff will be later! 

I'm mainly focused on the plot aspect rather than the romance one at the moment... my apologies though. 

Anyway! We got a new cover btw! Thanks again to @sinfulsinnie!

Anyway, starting now things are gonna be different from the original, I hope you guys like what I have planned!