"Hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a while i've been busy but i'm here with Ciara and Sophie! So we are going to get pizza with a special guest so you are gonna have to wait and see who it is," she said while starting the car and backing up into the street.

"ok, so this special guest is someone you know but have never seen jessica interact with.. well maybe one time," Sophie said and looked at Jess who was focused on the road. Sophie and Ciara kept talking to the camera for the 10 minute drive filling them in on the last 3 months, then they turned the camera off.

They pulled up to the pizza place and Ciara was a little quiet the whole time so Jess looked back at her friend who was squirming in her seat.

"AHHH! I'm so excited!!" Ciara finally spoke up and all the girls got out of the car and walked into the pizza place and looked around until they saw josh sitting in a booth. When they approached they approached the table josh stood up and hugged all the girls before sitting back down.

"Hey Josh this is Ciara and Sophia." jess said as she slid in the seat next to Josh and the girls across from them.

"Nice to meet you, jess tells me about your stupid three am adventures all the time." he smiled and looked at jess who was looking at the menu with a smirk on her face.

"Huh, that's interesting. We told her that those adventures are classified information." Sophie looked at Jess with her eyebrows up and a smile. Jess turned on her camera again to continue the vlog.

"well here is our special guest!" she turned the camera to josh who waved and smiled. "Josh begged to come to lunch with us so we had to." josh looked at Jess with an offended look.

"that's not true! You invited me!"

"hmmm. well ok, guys we are going to continue with our conversation. Talk to you soon." She said avoiding the things josh said before.

Then the waitress came and they ordered a cheese and pepperoni pizza, and drinks. They talked while they got to know each other and the girls thought that josh was a really sweet guy and that he was perfect for Jess.

"No, you don't understand jess would purposely turn her head away to act like she was fake sleeping but she would just smile!" Ciara said exposing Jess. She put her face into her hands and was embarrassed.

Josh laughed and pulled Jess into a side hug to make her feel better, he put his hand on her waist and pulled her closer. The girls noticed this and looked at Jess with an adorable look. After they finished their food they took some pictures together and posted them to snapchat.

JessRose added to her story

"Bye Josh!" Ciara yelled across the parking lot

"Bye Josh!" Ciara yelled across the parking lot. Josh waved and smiled before getting into his car.

The girls got in the car and immediately looked at Jess. She didn't know how to react. Both of them staring into her soul.

"Yes? Do you guys need something?" looking back and forth between the two girls wondering what they were doing.

"How do you not see how adorable y'all are together!" Sophie was freaking out in her seat

"He literally hugged you when you felt embarrassed, he looked at you every time you would talk and seem so interested in the words coming out of your mouth!" Ciara was screaming at the oblivious girl who didn't notice any of that during lunch.

"We are only friends! We don't think of each other that way. I only think of him as a friend right now. We work together there really is only chemistry on camera." Jess turned and stared at the car, starting to drive home.

"ok, but i'm going to tell you this now. You are going to fall in love with that boy. He's like a lover boy to all the girls around him." sophie was in a good mood she was about to prove her friend wrong.

"Whatever you say." Jess thought about what would happen if she and josh actually dated or even had feelings for each other.

Later that night the girls left and jess decided to go live on instagram. She set up her phone against her 'All the boys i've loved before book' and grabbed her guitar and her songbook and started the live.

"Hey guys i haven't done one of these in a while so i chose to go live again." she smiled and started to strum her guitar. Like always now her comment where about josh.

User37: Her and Josh were
hanging out today!!!

User41: ^^^^

User66: Now all we need is a song!

User589: Why were you and josh
hanging out?

She decided to answer some of the questions.

"Josh and i stared talking right after my last live. We thought it would be fun to meet up." she looked at more of the comments coming in

User444: Are you and josh dating?

"No we aren't dating." she laughed she played some cords with her fingers

Joshuabassett joined your live!

"Hey josh" she then looked back at her songbook, she started writing again on it coming up with a song in her head.

Joshuabassett: These comments are wack! Jess, we need to make a song together!!!

Jess looked up to see josh's comment and she smiled and shook her head.

She spent the next hour on live soon but she soon got tired and decided to got off. She didn't like having so many comments about josh so she only answered ones, not about him. Jess ended the night in a smile but a text from Josh asking if they could maybe hang out without anyone, and maybe write a song together. She said yes and fell asleep with a large smile on her face.

━━━━━━━━━━
author's note

This chapter was hard to write but i think i like it i'm not really sure. I hope you enjoy :)
(1346 words)

(edited)