I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

Maddie's already infront of me and she gave me a smile. Tita Donna gave her blessings to me and i hugged her and thank her for everything she done for me, she reciprocate it and said that she saw this coming making me laugh. I took Maddie’s hand and link it to my arms. I help her sat and Father Oliver start the wedding. It goes on until Father Oliver told us to exchange vows with one another.

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You were the number one love of my life

“ Maddie, Love. I never thought I would actually get married to you, but here I am, standing at an alter before all of you. You see, I never believed in “love at first sight” or any of that really, I mean sure I’ve thought about a wedding, but I never thought it would actually happen. Well dear, here we are. You and I used to joke around all the time about getting married, since we are the only ones able to put up with each other’s shit. We’ve been doing it for a long time now, guess it’s fitting for it to be us until the end. When we first met we were two awkward kids, and now? We’re two awkward adults, somethings never actually change. Falling in love with you was a slow progression, it didn’t happen all at once, over time I just realized that you were the one I wanted to annoy for the rest of my life. So here I stand, I promise I will annoy you for the rest of our lives, I promise you will always be my best friend first before anything, I promise you I will always love you, even when your sick and grumpy. I promise you I will always listen to your rants, and I will try to learn about things that are important to you, I promise to be your rock, and to try to make your bad days a little brighter. I promise to never change my annoying laugh that you love to mock. I promise to always be your car karaoke buddy, and to be your plus one for all your work things, even if I do hate going to some of them. Above all, I promise you to change and grow with you, and I promise to stand by your side, on good days, on bad days, and on days where you don’t want to be loved. With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.”

You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
One day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

" Bei, I love you. I woke up one morning and realized that I love you and need you in my life. It was as if that love had always been there, just under the surface, waiting for you to wake it up. How was I just then seeing it? You’ve been a part of me since my beginning and every experience, every high and every low, was preparing me to be with you. We’ve both had deep loves and exciting loves and hard loves but I’ve always wanted more - everlasting love. One that comes from giving and forgiving selflessly, that comes from fighting together and for each other, from soothing away wounds both old and new. When I met you, Again after 7 years, I was sure that I was unlovable. I was hurting and angry and convinced that no one would ever want me. But you loved me anyway. You loved me when I didn’t love myself. I am my father’s daughter but your forgiving heart challenges me to let go of grudges. You are kind and giving of yourself sincerely and without motive. You are genuinely good in a way that this world doesn’t have any more. I want to be more like you. My love, I promise to work hard to maintain our connection both emotionally and intimately. I promise to fail but always get back up and try again. I promise to love all the parts of you that you think are broken and help you see past them. I promise to get angry at you and for you but only because I love you and want to defend you. I promise to listen to your advice and follow your direction, even when I don’t understand. I promise to trust you with my love and my life. "