20

"Mommy, why did Noah leave?" Beth wondered as Quinn joined her and Judy in the living room.

"He had some errands to run." Quinn answered as she looked at Judy.

"He didn't say bye." Beth frowned.

"He'll be back later, B." Quinn said. "Why don't we watch a movie?"

"I don't wanna watch a movie." Beth responded as she rubbed her finger on her lip.

"What do you wanna do?" Quinn asked. "Leave that lip alone."

Beth pulled her hand away and looked at Quinn. "Can we go ice skating?"

"I'll take you when the doctor says you can go again." Quinn promised. "But for now, we have to do something else."

"Like what?" Beth wondered.

"You go back to school in a few days." Quinn told Beth. "Is there anything you wanna do before you go back?"

Beth shook her head.

"Do you wanna go see the Rockefeller Christmas tree? Or walk around Bryant Park?" Quinn suggested.

"Let's see the tree!" Beth exclaimed.

"We'll go in a little bit." Quinn said. "Let's wait until after lunch."

-

After lunch, they decided to go to the tree.

"Are you coming, Mom?" Quinn asked.

"No, I think I'm gonna stay here and relax." Judy decided. "But have fun."

"Thanks." Quinn muttered as she and Beth got ready and left.

"Mommy." Beth said as she and Quinn headed to the tree.

"Yes, B?" Quinn asked.

"I really like Noah." Beth informed Quinn.

"You do?" Quinn asked.

Beth nodded. "A lot."

Quinn smiled. "I'm glad. I really like him, too."

"Good." Beth smiled back.

They continued until they reached the tree.

Beth looked at it with wide eyes, impressed and in awe.

Quinn's phone went off and she looked at it.

"It's Rachel. I'm gonna grab this." Quinn said as she took Beth's hand and led her away to take the call. "Hello?"

"Quinn! Guess what!" Rachel exclaimed.

"You're pregnant." Quinn guessed.

"No." Rachel replied, and Quinn could practically see the brunette rolling her eyes.

"Okay, what?" Quinn wondered.

"They confirmed it!" Rachel squealed excitedly. "I have an audition for Elphaba in a few days, and I talked to my people to talk to your people about getting you an audition, too."

"Rachel, that's really sweet of you, but we went over this. I can't." Quinn said.

"At least audition." Rachel advised Quinn. "And talk to Noah. We can all help you work this out."

"Rachel, I-"

"I have to go. Bye."

Quinn raised her eyebrow as she put her phone away. She looked at Beth. "No more distractions. Just me and you and the tree."

Beth grinned happily.