"Well, how does it look?" I asked the males with my back facing them. Damon came and hug me from behind as he kiss me on my head. 

"These look delicious and beautifully arranged Sorellina. I am proud of you! You definitely know your food and you have outdone yourself!" he said proudly. 

I look at him and the people behind me who also look proud of me. I grinned at them and kiss Damon's cheek before someone abruptly open the door. 

All of our head turn to the door to see who has rudely interrupt our family's bubble moment.

Low and behold, there stood my so called 'boyfriend' who hasn't contacted me at all since yesterday only to inform his 'absent' presence after our first night.

He was staring hard at me or more like the close proximity between Damon and I. I have my hands on Damon's who were still back-hugging me. 

If only he knew how much negative thoughts and doubt run in my head in the shower, before I sleep and even in the car on the way here. 

It was my first time and I love him; I thought he loves me too but with so little communication after giving away my V-card can you blame me to feel down and negative?

I went stiff and straighten my back, ignoring Damon's suspicious look at my sudden change in emotion. No more of this 'sweetheart' or 'Angel', I am sour, annoyed and hellbent pissed right now!

"Mr. Lombardi, thanks for coming" dad greeted Ashton. He shifted his gaze to Dad and shook dad's hands before Zach's who also greeted him professionally. 

"Good to see you again Mr. Knight and Zach" Ashton replied and nod stiffly. 

"Well Son, let me introduce you to our other business partners and investors. These are the 'Lucianos', you may heard of them Damon Luciano and Damien Luciano" from hearing their name Ashton's eyes bulged out for a second before he fix himself to greet the twins. 

"Nice to meet you. I have heard of you, It's a pleasure to be working with you" Ashton said professionally with confidence as he offer his hand for a handshake from the twins. The twins fix their posture and introduce their name as they return the handshake. 

Great, too much pheromones in one room, now that I notice. 

"Lastly, I am proud to introduce you to our last business partner and my lovely daughter, Zia Knight. She will be in charge for catering and hospitality of our cruise project" dad said proudly. 

I fix my facial expression and only use a business smile towards Ashton who is now staring at me with his eyes bulging out and mouth apart. Shocking huh? you're girlfriend from the cafe is a daughter of a billionaire? I smirked inwardly. 

Oh what to do? Should I act like a stranger or mention the boyfriend part? ... umm.. maybe I should say 'Hi' and say I got to go to toilet then scram? yeah, that sounds like a brilliant idea..

My thought was interrupted by Ashton's greeting who chose to do the former - act like a stranger.

"Lovely to meet you, Zia Knight. I didn't know you have a beautiful daughter" Ashton offered his hand and I reached his hand only for him to turn it so he can kiss the back of my hand. 

"Nice to meet you too" I replied in uncertainty tone. Is he really going to act like stranger? like we're nothing but stranger instead of 'boyfriend and girlfriend?' There was a small pang of hurt felt in me from this. 

By now he must have seen the 'hurt' look in my eyes yet he chose to ignore it and return it with a cold look instead. 

"Let's be seated and start shall we?" Zach stated. 

Throughout the meeting I was glancing back and forth at Ashton just as he was stealing glances at me as well. There was something though in his eyes, one that I cannot comprehend. 

The twins must have noticed it because they were staring pointedly and hard at Ashton, yet he chose to ignore them. Ballsy or confident? I don't even know but if only he knew.

When it was my turn to talk about the catering and hospitality part, I stood up in confidence. I can switch to business mode easily, it runs in the family afterall.

I talked to them about the numbers of employees, safety rules and regulations, precautions and other administrative details. However, the juicy part is our favourite one.

"Luckily it's time for lunch, I have prepared some food samples that will be available in our cruise. I would love any feedback or ideas and suggestions from you if possible. Please enjoy!" I ended with a grin as I look at my family and lastly at Ashton, which made my smile falter I see him staring at me blankly. 

I cleared my throat and made my way to the set up food samples area where my whole family already at. That put a smile back on my face

Quickly I heard an incoherent grumble from behind me and I looked back just in time to see Ashton walking fast passed-by me. 

What causes this time cold treatment is beyond me? I thought I should be mad with him ditching me and not contacting me at all since yesterday? 

I shook my head in frustration as I made my way to grab a plate and take a bit of everything from the food samples. I even took a huge slice of the gluten free Chocolate Gnache Tart with caramel walnut on top.

 I even took a huge slice of the gluten free Chocolate Gnache Tart with caramel walnut on top

Here it comes, my stress eating episode or is it my period coming?

*******
A/N: Hey lovelies, once again thank you so much for reading this and for your ongoing support. I am sorry for making you wait this long for an update but in case you missed out I'm living in Australia. Australia is facing massive bushfires everywhere around the country so yeah it's been taking a toll with everyone here. So pray for us. Love you'se. xx

VOTE | FOLLOW | COMMENT