arc one: part two

From now on, everybody will be addressed as their hero names when in third-person POV.

————

New characters:

-Slimecicle, the Slime Hero!

-Traves, The Healing Hero!

-Cscoop, The Aquatic Hero!

-Zelkam, The Tiger Hero!

————

"Technoblade murders a citizen in an alleyway. Witnesses say that it was in broad daylight."

————

"Hey, Ted," said a man, lying in a hospital bed, cables connecting to his arms and a cast wrapped around his legs, bandages covering his ribcage.

"Hey, Charlie," Ted responds, his usual playful demeanour gone, replaced with a more serious face. He placed a bowl of fruit on Slimecicle's bedside table, already covered with chocolates, snacks, and flowers from both fans and friends alike. One person even went as far as to decorate sugar cookies in the shape of Slimecicle's logo.

"Thank you for the fruit. I think if I eat one more caramel chocolate, I would throw up," Slimecicle joked. Ted chuckles half-heartedly, sitting in a rather uncomfortable looking chair beside Slimecicle's bed. Slimecicle weakly turns his head to face Ted. "Why the frown?"

"Well, you're in a hospital bed, for one," Ted shrugs, glancing at the table of candy. "Mind if I have a mint?"

"Go for it. I hate 'em."

Ted takes a mint out of a jar, unwrapped it and popped it in his mouth. "So how strong is this Technoblade fellow?"

Slimecicle visibly stiffens. "Ted, do not try to attack or capture him. He is so powerful... like the Hero Killer, that dude from Japan! I barely put a scratch on him. He doesn't use his quirk, but instead his sword..." he trails off, seeing the hard look in Ted's eyes. "H-hey, buddy, I'm just looking out for you. Don't provoke him unless he provokes you! You're number one, but-"

"Charlie, I won't provoke Technoblade," Ted promises. "If he attacks me, however, I will destroy him."

————

"Technoblade escapes the clutches of authorities once again."

————

"Bad!" Skeppy cries out, leaping onto BadBoyHalo's back, causing the older man to stumble and yelp in surprise. "Oh my god, Skeppy! That's dangerous!" Bad shouts angrily, shaking Skeppy off like a dog would do to water. "I could have fallen! We would've been injured!"

"Loosen up, Bad!" the shorter laughs, shoving Bad forward, causing him to stumble even more. "Stop it, Skeppy! I'm on patrol!" Bad hisses out urgently. "If a paparazzi sees this, they'll assume we're dating!"

Skeppy gasps in mock offence. "So you think I'm not good enough to date you?! Are you homophobic?"

Bad rolls his eyes. "Please. I just don't want anyone getting the wrong idea... like with Cscoop and Traves?!" Skeppy groans in response. "Yeah, you're right..." he backs away from Bad slowly.

"There seems to be no villains around..." Bad mumbles, looking around and then checking his phone. "And my patrol time is over in three minutes. Why don't we head over to Finnster's apartment?"

Skeppy jumps up with excitement. "Sure! Let's go!"

————

"Travis, pipe down," Cooper mumbles, sliding his mouth mask further over his mouth. "We can't get recognized!" Another boy beside him lets out a drawn-out "aww".