Chapter 11: (pt2) XO

-

Days earlier

Jess walked around the cafeteria of her new school, she looked lost and was a little embarrassed- out of the corner of her eye she saw someone flagging her down. The girl looked familiar she thought and walked over to her table setting down her tray "Hey new girl," She said "I didn't think you'd see me- sit."

Jess slid into the seat across from her "-I'm Megan, well Meg..and you are?"

"Jessica- Jess." She said and looked Meg over- the familiarity was nagging at her so much, "-Do you know Gabriel Novak?" She asked, maybe he'd seen her with him. Meg nodded "Yeah, why?"

Jess took the opportunity to find out more about Sam's new boyfriend "Just curious I've heard so much about him- but I mean from your perspective what is he like?" Meg shrugged "Great person, super nice, hands down best lay I've ever had."

"You dated him?"

Meg snorted "No- no, Gabriel isn't a guy you take home to meet the parents."

"What are we talking about?" A dark haired boy asked sitting down next to Meg "Gabriel Novak "

He perked up "Oh!- I love Gabriel Novak, I've slept with him once and he did this thing with his tongue.." He trailed off, drooling slightly. Meg rolled her eyes "This is Jake." Jess blinked "So wait, you've both slept with him?"

"Him and his brother." Meg said "Even most of the school has- Gabriel is what makes Souix Falls high fun, him and his family are fuckin awesome."

"..Do you know anything about him and Sam..uh Winchester?" She asked trying not to sound too suspicious, Meg just shrugged not thinking anything of it "Not much, they went on a date a little while ago but that's it- why you crushing on one of them already?"

"Yeah..something like that."

She spent most of her time at the school trying to find out as much as she could about Gabriel- anything to make Sam realise that Gabe wasn't good for him

-

Now

"Voila!" Gabriel exclaimed widening his arms at his masterpiece; two beautiful white wings with golden tips- "You wanted to show me the crime you committed?" Sam raised his brow and stared at Gabriel who stood in between them.

They were standing where they had just been the other day looking at the graffiti Gabe had been doing when Sam found him behind the school "You..are insane." Sam laughed a little. "Thank you" Gabriel said genuinely, Sam sighed "Come on let's go inside."

They snuck inside the school and went up to the roof, where Gabriel hung out sometimes "Are you sure this is safe?"

"Meh." Gabe shrugged, he hung out on the roof a lot so he wasn't worried. He lead them to his stash- candy, smokes and cans of spray paint, Sam huffed in dissapointment, rolling his eyes "Gabe I don't condone your drug use."

"Calm down- they help my nerves" Gabe waved him off, and took a small hit of his bong "And let me guess you- need help with your nerves now?"

"Exactly." Gabriel grinned- "Oh come on Samuel don't be a downer- I have one life let me live it." Sam shook his head- why did Gabriel always say that? "Fine but when you die of lung cancer just know I told you so."

"Sorry I can't hear you- my mood is sky high."

"Just like you." Sam smiled "-Hey what's this?" He asked picking up a flyer Gabriel had mixed in with his stuff. It said something about a school dance "Oh it's just a flyer for homecoming."