𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲.

Okay I wanna tell you guys how i feel ion wanna voice my opinion in comments no more. How old are they. 17?. Right ima need then to start acting like men and not boys. I have queer people in my life. And every time ppl say shit like that. I get offended too. And no its not just a my bad we're gonna need we need an apology. And if you check out YewsifsSugarMommy i- was there a point to say all that tho ( das too samy and mar.) And again they 17 we need an actual apology not a " my bad". Samy can talk all dat talk but ion wanna put up with it. Its not cool. But ima also have to say who got you where you are rn?. And if you feel that comfortable treating us like that. Maybe we can treat you like that too. But most of us not. We're not trying that drama. We don't want attention. We want the apology a sincere one too. Its not cool. I really do hope they can see what they've done and realize it. And not say " my bad". But a real ass apology. Hoping they can see the damage. Thank you for viewing my " what i wanna say". 😌 and if you have any opinions or different feels in this pls tell me and feel free to write a comment thanks for stopping by. Saying this stuff may add to the drama but its whatever now.