𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗.

Sorry for this long wait. I'm sorry this book isn't good. But ill try my best to always try to improve it. Thank you for your love and support.

____________________________________

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

          I'm mad shit worried. I didn't know he would react like that and now I can't even find him. I've been searching for him for the last 2 periods. I tried texting him shit didn't work, he read em tho. Ive face-timed him, called him. He wouldn't respond. Ah. I checked snapchat to try to see his location. Ah. He was near the forest?. He's scared of the forest. Why would he even go?. Now I'm more than worried. UGH YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MAR. I couldn't.

     I quickly ran to my car to check my snapchat one last time and drove off to that spot. I think I went past speed limits but whatever. It took about 15 minutes I pulled in the parking near where the trail starts. I saw another car. It was dantes. I looked out of my window in a flash and saw samy. My blood boiled. I was ready to rip him apart and I quickly went out of my car knocked on the window. Samy saw my face. I saw his eyes for a split second and saw his heartbroken expression. He quickly unlocked the door before Dante could process what was happening. I opened the door in a hurry pulled samy out.

  "Wait for me in the car  samy."

In that low tone and angry expression, I'm sure Dante was ready to scram.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

           "Wait for me in the car samy."

That low tone he used could seriously make me bust a nut, and make someone else shit their pants. Like damn dadd-. Not the time..I quickly ran into the backseat of his car. I saw mar strike dante. That one looked like it hurt as it dante stumbled back losing his balance as he fell down. Mar started jabbing dante in the stomach. It was hurtful to watch. He punched dante in then nose mar gave me it a minute to see the blood. He punched dante again but this time it was on the jaw. Mar finally got up and kicked dante aside. I could tell he was ready to have at it with dante again. I just saw it all go down. Dante fought back but barely hurt mar. I saw mars face as dante landed a punch on mar's chest. That's when I knew I needed to do something before mar killed him.

I went out of the car and ran to mar n pulled him back. I was shaking. I was scared. I just pulled him back with all my force. Screaming.

" MAR. It's okay. I'm fine. I'm not hurt. Let's go. Just leave him please..." I choked on my tears while trying to talk.

He pulled me into a hug. While I buried my head in his chest. ( ik samys a bit taller. But in this we gon pretend mars taller.) I lifted my head, I saw him give dante a glare.

"Let's go princess." ( Ima thank @softjaebumie and wowmomimadeit for giving me the idea of dat nickname I love yall. You should check out their mar n samy books.) This time mar talked in a sweet tone. As we walked back to his car I got in the passenger seat while he got into the driver's seat. When he started the car told me to come closer to him a little. He lifted my chin. And looked at the hickeys and love bites. His eyes for full of disappointment. He was guilty of what he did. I could kind of tell. He blamed himself for what happened. He looked down lowering his hand getting ready to drive off. But before I quickly gave him a gentle kiss. He kissed back, I pulled away about a couple of seconds later.

" Can we please go to your place mar?... I wanna talk.."

                                                    " I- uh sure."

We rushed ourselves to get back to normal. I know we both wanted more though. The drive to his place was silent. But it wasn't an awkward one. It was a soothing kind of silence.

____________________________________

I hope you're proud of me. I'm sorry if I did a terrible job. Love yall.