𝙷𝚎𝚛.

HaI lovelY human/ alien / whatever yoU are 💞
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chap just keep in mind these are half edited😂. SowwY but luV yall bubs. 💖🥺👽

|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

Leaning against my locker and my friends surrounding me. We just talked about random shit i guess. But nothing good last forever does it.

" Hey mar"

     " hey Alaina" ( This name just popped up in my head so i used it)

" I was wondering if you wanted to drop me your number ya know."

I just looked at her with disgust. And shook my head while my friends were checking her out.

" sooo your number mar."
This bitch really thought i was finna drop her my number. I took her phone and entered my friends number in. And she walked off. Glad to have another rat lookin ass away from me. Ive had 5 hoes ask for my number or asked for if i would accept their confession. Its only 4th period.

    Soon enough I lost my attention on the conversation and instead fully focused on Samy. I knew Samy since middle school he was the loner kid though. I was part of the the other group of kids who yo ass wouldn't wanna mess with. He was walking the halls alone today he normally had his best friend Alvaro and Kairi with him.

" HEY SAMY, NICE SHIRT WHERE'D YOU GET IT FROM GOODWILL."

I didn't realize what I said till he looked at me with angry but sad eyes, you could see the shock in his in his eyes also. Not only the shock but embarrassment. All i heard where laughters and only saw his eyes. Till he turned away and walked off quickly. But before he turned away I saw a pink tint on a cheeks. I felt bad. But laughed it off with the other kids.

|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|

Honestly I have no plan im just writing on what i feel and think. But for the last chap. Thank you guys sooo muchhh🥺 I love and appreciate you all 💖💖💖💖🥺🤧

New chap gonna be up soon.