• "do you love him?!" •

his lifeless body stares into the distance as the water around him drips slowly. the silence is so loud i want to yell till my vocal chords break.

"what is wrong with you!?" i scream, "this is sick! absolutely sick!"

william just smiled as he pushed sams body closer to me. the smell of his dead body rotted. i couldn't bare looking at him without crying or puking.

"he you go," he says, "do you love him?"

i don't answer, i just close my eyes and wait for james to hit me again.

i feel the blow harder than ever and feel the blood drip down on my lap.
i still don't open my eyes.

"i said, do you love him?"

i choke on blood and tears but still remain silent.

"do you love him!?"

james punches me harder again. i've now sensed when he's about to do i can prepare myself. but each blow is hardest than the first.

i'm in pain. so much pain i feel it all, everywhere. who new getting punched hurt so bad?

ruel does.

"do you love him?! do you love him?! do you love him?! CAUSE IF YOU DO, HES HERE NOW! GO MARRY HIM AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!"

the punch comes early and i feel lightheaded and dizzy.

"do you?" he whispers.

"no." i whisper back.

"what?!"

"no! you sick stupid creep! i don't love him! not this though, not his dead body, i loved him for him! i didn't love you for you, you psycho, or your creep of a wife, no one. i repeat: no one, had my love back then except for him." i could hear my heart pound from all over, "and you dragging his body out of the ocean and bringing him to me is sick. it's absolutely sick. what is wrong with your little tiny messed up brain? do you even have one? do you?"

william didn't even have to ask, james swings his arm right at my head and i looked into sams lifeless eyes as my eyes slowly closed and i fell into a big black pit of nothingness.

* * *

*ruel's pov*

i've almost finished the australian leg of the tour, just one more show to go.

i know if said this countless amounts of times but i really miss y/n and every day feels worse. every time a day passes i feel more and more helpless than before.

my fans are loving the y/n covers too. i mean, they don't know who the songs are by, but they all like them. some people are even guessing that they're my 'unreleased songs' since they can't find the songs anywhere.

we're at our hotel on the night of the last show, i'm staring out the window while i hear sylvie arguing with one of the hotel people about not enough shampoos.

* * *

it's almost time for me to go on stage, i do a quick check that everything is okay and jump on stage.

everyone's screams fill my heart, the way they all sing back makes me feel incredible. i think if i wasn't on this tour right now, and didn't get to sing to these people, i'd be so lost. my fans are the only thing from keeping me loose it.

after i sing y/n's song and younger starts to play, i notice in the crowd a girl at the front who almost looks identical to y/n. i look at her and my stomach aches for y/n and i miss the first line.

the crowd laughs at me and i look away from that girl and continue to sing with a somewhat fake smile.

a/n: i'm backkkk!! hope you enjoyed this chapter and tysm for 7k!! like i'm so amazed that you like this story oof. anyways i hope you all had a good christmas and wow, tomorrow's 2020! have a great last day of 2019 if you're reading this today. xx