Chapter 16

Hewooooo!! ( ╹▽╹ ) Recently I almost died from a snake, that was really fun. Also guys I just wanted to say that I actually love all of you guys and I would die for each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!! But here's the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou's POV:

I see my cute Izuku-DEKU sleeping peacefully right next to me. But all things must come to an end. So I push him off the couch.

"AH- K-KACCHAN WHAT WAs that for?!?!" he lowered his voice when he realized how dark it was outside.

"You're going to sleep on your bed. Me. I'm going to sleep on this couch. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!" I say trying to sound as serious as I can... while also yelling to try and get my point across.

"O-ok Kacchan..." He gets up to start walking to his room.

"Goodnight nerd." I say snuggling into the couch warmth Deku left behind.

"Goodnight *yawn* Kacchan" he does the cutest little yawn before walking to his room and closing the door.

Time Skip (also Deku's POV)

I wake up in my bed. I realize that it was a school day. (I know I know!! I keep screwing up the dates and whatnots, BUT I DON'T CARE!!! love you!) I was expecting to be alone remembering that my mom is gone, but I smell an amazing aroma! What is it!? I run out of my room quickly, running to the kitchen where the scent was initiating from. I see Kacchan making pancakes 'oh right! He's here with me...' I feel a little blush forming on my face when the events from last night were re-forming in my head.

"Goodmorning loser. School starts later, there's a delay because of a villain attack, so sit down at the table, the food is almost done." Kacchan looks really good because you can see that his hair was a bit messy. He looks like he woke up and didn't get ready because he already knew that there was going to be a villain attack. He's so cool!!

"Ok Kacchan" I don't have the energy to stutter.

...

I was sitting at the table with my eyes half open. I'm so freaking tired.

I see kacchan walk over with delicious looking pancakes with yummy looking syrup. I try to start eating, but Kacchan slaps my hand.

"Kacchan.." I looked down to my plate to where I dropped my fork. "..why would you do this to me?" I'm too tired to make sense.

Kacchan rolls his eyes and gets up. He walks behind me. "Dumbass. Syrup in your hair is the worse, trust me. You were about to dip some in your really pretty hair." He just complimented me... is he Ok?

He gently pulls my hair behind me into a ponytail. "I can do your hair before we leave. I think you should tell the school about this. You should express your girlyness." He goes to sit back at his seat. "Even though I won't get to see you dress out anymore..." He mumbles that last part and I must have heard him wrong. He's definately either drunk or sleep deprived.

"O-ok. Whatever you thinks best. I will do.

...

We have around thirty minutes till they clean up the villain attack that happened near the school. We go up to my room and sit down on my bed.

"So what did you want to do with my hair?" I'm kinda curious. I look over at him and I see a rare little smile on his face before he sneaks off to grab my brush.

he does one of these hairstyles. I drew these. don't judge. I'm not a proffessional lol

 I'm not a proffessional lol