Chapter 9

Hey guys I'm not dead but I haven't posted in a while. Whoops!! But I see that this story has gotten 6000 VIEWS!?!?!?! WOW GUYS H-WHY-WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN. Y'all I'm literally about to cry right now. Anyways I haven't posted in a while so just enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third persons POV:

The little pair of dorks at Dekus house talk a little bit about Deku and his new form. They set some ground rules. Bakugou can't tell ANYONE and will stop making fun of her and subtlety tries to make everyone else try to stop making fun of Deku. Deku thought it was ok and asked what he had to do in return, bakugou made one thing clear

"Be my girlfriend"

Deku's POV:

"W-what" I say stuttering, trying to comprehend what he was asked of.
"You know...be my girlfriend. It's not like anyone else would actually fall in love with you.." Bakugou says trying to hide his face from Deku's beauty.
"*giggles* Are you serious? What are we going to tell the school. 'Hi I'm bakugou and I'm totally GAY for Deku because he's not a girl at all" I say joking because it makes no sense at all.
"No we start dating after school. No one needs to know. I mean you have no friends anyways so you don't have anything else to do. Right?" Kacchan says suspiciously looking at deku
"Well..." I hesitate, *sigh* "no definately not. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but can you go home now? I'm tired and I need to think this out ok?" I say really just to get him out of the house. I think I'm going to be spending a lot more time with him   more than I need to from now on.

Bakugou's POV:

This nerd is actually asking me to leave. Well what h-she wants I'll try my best to give from now on. "Alright nerd" I ruffle her hair. "I'll leave but tomorrow we're walking together to your house to do homework. YOU GOT THAT!?!?" I say trying to sound intimidating. "Y-yeah bakugou. I've got it now leave." He pushes me out of her room.
"Bye aunt Inko"
"Bye katsuki" she smirks to herself. I hope she didn't hear our entire conversation in Deku's room. After that I leave

I arrive home tired. Me and my mom exchange a few words and don't really yell that much because I'm tired and I go to bed excited to see my new girlfriend tomorrow. After that I drift off to sleep.

Deku's POV:

After bakugou leaves, finally, I jump into bed EXHAUSTED!!! I'm thinking how is this going to work? And I realize that having him as a boyfriend won't be that bad...right? Anyways to tired to think of it I have to get some rest. Getting ready for school is tiring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was going to be longer, but I think I broke my jaw and it hurts really bad! I'm getting it checked out tomorrow. Anyways I really hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I hope to make another one sooner. So have a great week!!

P.s. unedited