也 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Get some milk... i said it already." I threw my hands up.

"Okay go get some milk." She rolled her eyes. "Beno and b-max gotta go with you though."

"Okay." I walked out the room. "Bitches put y'all shoes on!"

♿︎

"We finna knock or just walk in?"

"Knock." I mugged. "The fuck we look like?"

"Killers nigga." Beno pushed my head.

"I guess." I shrugged before opening my door getting out.

Bam took his gun off his waistband before cocking it back and sliding it back in.

I walked up the porch stairs and Roscoe started beating the door down.

Nobody answered but we heard shuffling on the other side of the door. I bit down on my bottom lip before reaching for my gun but was beat by bam trigger happy ass shooting the lock of the door.

I sucked my teeth before hitting his head. "Stupid ass nigga."

"Nigga shut up and take ya ass in the damn house."

Beno pushed the door open allowing us to walk in.

I scanned the living room seeing nothing so I walked towards the kitchen. The kitchen table was filled with money and drugs.

"Nigga.. these nigga could be getting raided right now and they got this shit laying around. Punk bitches." Bam nodded before picking up a sack of weed off table.

Movement started to come from the pantry. Roscoe looked over at me.

"Nigga what?! Go check the shit." Beno said out of frustration.

I took my gun from my waistband before taking it off safety. I walked towards the stairs while Roscoe and Beno walked towards the pantry.

I jogged up the stairs and scrunched my face up once i heard some weak ass moans.

Asf

Asf

I walked closer to the door before kicking it in.

Leo pushed the bitch off him and grabbed the covers throwing them over his body like a little bitch.

Once he saw me he reach for the gun on his nightstand that said alongside his bed. I align the gun correctly towards his hand before shooting him in it.