"Research." Eleanor replies smiling softly. "Guardian Witches was a myth but these stories sound very familiar."

"What are they about?" Calista questions looking at the weird pictures of women with weapons in their hand.

"About the time when everyone looked up to the The Four. Unfortunately, people became jealous of their power. At first the people didn't believe these group of individuals until one day. A girl name Vera made a mistake."

"And what was that?" Calista asks very interesting in the story now.

"She murdered someone in cold blood." Eleanor explains. "People became afraid and that is when the war started. Right in the early 1300s."

"That long ago." Calista face scrunches up. "I didn't think anyone could hold a grudge that long."

"Well, The Four won the war within two very short hours. The Four then or better yet you guys previous selves was very vicious back then. They didn't take anything from anyone and was very protective of each other. If someone hurt one, it was very difficult to control yall anger. After the war people became afraid. Seeing your real power but then you all died and they tried to strike again. They slaughter yall as babies."

"They slaughtered us as babies!"

Eleanor nods her head. She had a very hard time reading this part of the story. "But one of the witches spelled you all just in time before your death. After being reborn again, you all was collected and sent to a secret palace where you was trained. The Witches then agreed that it was time to build an army and that is when The Guardian Witches was created."

Calista eyes Eleanor and then asks, "So which one of us was Vera?" 

The other witch shrugs, "I do not know." She turns her laptop towards Calista. "It only shows a statue but I'm pretty sure my grandmother old books could tell you."

"I guess we're taking a trip to your grandmothers tomorrow."

Eleanor smiles shutting her laptop. "I guess we are."

<><>

The next day they all search for any type of books that could tell them who was Vera.

"Why does this matter?" Scarlet complains flipping through old books. "Who cares who Vera was. It is obvious she was bad ass. Whoever she killed probably deserved it."

Eleanor had told them the story on the way to her grandmother house and Scarlet didn't understand the point of learning about her past self. 

"Calista is just curious." Stella replies smiling while watching the olive skin girl sit on the floor flipping through a book concentrating very hard. Scarlet sighs and collapses on the couch. "This is stupid."

Eleanor comes back down the steps and says, "Found it." 

Calista perks up and Eleanor announces while flipping the book around showing an old photo of the four girls. They looked just the same the only difference was their expensive dresses and the style of their hair. They was standing in front of a huge palace and each women wore a crown.

"Damn. I still look good as hell."

Everyone roll their eyes at Scarlet and then Eleanor announces while looking at Calista. "Vera was you."

Calista bites her lower lip not really understanding how she felt about killing someone in her previous life. 

"I'm pretty sure there was a reason Lis." Eleanor whispers. Before Eleanor could announce who the other girls were someone phone was ringing. Calista looks down at her phone and then says, "Let's head back."