18

• — • •

yoongi was surprised by how close he and hoseok had become. they were together all the time, trusted each other completely. hoseok had even gotten yoongi to smile his adorable gummy smile which resulted in hoseok doing a victory dance that had yoongi smiling even more.

hoseok had managed to bring yoongi out of his dark cave of sorrow and sadness, and showed him the light. he had helped yoongi more than he could ever imagine.

the two boys were currently located in hoseok's kitchen, yoongi was teaching hoseok how to make noodles properly, but hoseok had a hard time listening the silver haired male was looking all serious making noodles. it was indeed a sight for sore eyes.

and yoongi had a hard time concentrating due to the fact that the most beautiful boy he had ever seen was currently staring him down with the most loving gaze yoongi had ever been under.

they were so wrapped up in each other's worlds to notice anything else around them, and just for a short moment, yoongi forgot the pain and sorrow in his heart.

and he suddenly started laughing. 

a laugh he could feel all the way to his fingertips, a laugh that showed his adorable gummy smile that sent hoseok's heart all the way to his throat.

he looked at yoongi, first with a shocked and surprised expression but that soon faltered to a beaming smile and eyes filled with love.

he made him laugh. he made him goddamn laugh.

"what's so funny?" hoseok started laughing along with him, unable to help himself. it was contagious.

"you- you just looked so confused" he stuttered in between laughs.

is this what heaven feels like? yoongi wondered, he felt so happy, so bubbly.

"shut up, i did not." hoseok playfully defended while laughing. he couldn't take his eyes off yoongi, he was simply too beautiful, standing there with hair like the moon, laughing. hoseok wished he could take a picture and save it forever. and he did, he saved this moment in his heart.

the two boys continued to laugh together, smile together and enjoy each other's company.

this was indeed a day they both would remember forever, the memory of it very dear to them.