Losing his temper after seeing the visitor Arthit punched his uncle who entered the room, his mother stood from the bed and tried to halt him, but without hearing his mother words, he starts a fight with his uncle who also tried to stop him but end up receiving  punch.

Arthit mother shouted, "Arthit!! will you please stop it? He is the one who saved me!"

Arthit stopped and went near his mother, putting his hand on her shoulders he leads her to the bed, he makes her sat on the bed, he went on his knees and said, "No!! mom don't believe him, he is a bad guy"

Arthit mother shook her head and told, "you are the one who needs to believe me, I will tell the whole truth baby,  just listen to mom till the end"

Arthit nodded his head. Arthit mother and his uncle take their turn and explained everything to Arthit, his tears finally falls, he lost consciousness at the end, his uncle makes him lay on the bed. Arthit mother asked Nick to leave them alone for some time and she lay next to her son.

Arthit woke up in the evening, he saw his mother hand wrapping his shoulders, he hugged his mom back and buried his face in her neck, sensing her son movement, the elder asked, "Do you still love to hug me while sleep?", he just nodded his head and went back to sleep, his mother smiled and kissed his hair.

After sometime Nick came with food, "Did he talk with you after I went out", his mother just shook her head in sadness, Nick sighed and told, "it's not good for his condition, I have already explained the situation to his doctor, his advice is to make him release his emotions otherwise it will not good for his health, you know what I mean right"

Arthit mother went near Arthit, patting his head she kissed his forehead and said, "wake up my son, you have to eat", he groaned in his sleep and said, "kong let me sleep more", his mom whispered next to his ear, "Who is this kong who steal my son's dream?"

Arthit abruptly woke from his sleep and sat in the bed.

He saw his uncle chuckle towards him, his mother asked again. He told her in his inaudible voice, "My...boyfriend..", he hangs his head lower, he was sweating profusely, he thought his mother will reprimand him but all he got is a silence.

He lifts his head to watch his mother who giggled loud and teased her son, "Nick, is my son always this cute or he will only act cute when he talks about his boyfriend?"

Arthit whined, both his uncle and mother laughed hard, after dinner, Nick told, "Arthit I want you to wait for 2days before making a move"

Arthit just nodded his head without a word, Nick leaves them for a night and went home.

Both settled in the sofa, enjoying their tea, his mother waited for her son to talk but to her misery, he didn't talk a word so she started, "Arthit, I know about your MPD"

"What I can expect from uncle, of course, he might have tell you, are you disappointed mom?", Arthit asked sarcastically, his mother assured him that she is not and will help him in everything, both talked the whole night, in the next morning after Nick arrived, Arthit took his leave.

Arthit mother promised him that she will be back in 2days, Arthit started his drive, he missed hia boyfriend  lot and he wants to share this with the latter, he needs his help, earlier he saw many missed calls and text messages from kong, he didn't reply to him because he wants to surprise him.

KONG SIDE:

Forth entered kong room to wake him up for breakfast, "kongpop wake up, breakfast is ready baby bro", kong growled in his sleep "P'beam 5more minutes please". Forth smiled and said, "No kong it's already 9clk I have to go to office, so please wake up"