🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄

Start from the beginning

Osoro came in with a bunch of chairs and Budo helped him. Osoro got out with Nemesis, picking up the tables and Taeko covers it with a white blanket.

Ayato was outside the building as he let out a breath, letting the cold smoke to spread out from his mouth. While closing his eyes, someone suddenly tackled him with an arm on his shoulder. "Geez, it snowing and you might freeze!" called Info-kun as Ayato rolls his eyes. Both of them went inside as the snow kept on pouring.

Kaga was inside the science lab with all his club members. One of them come up to him and requested to have a break. Kaga nodded and told everyone that today activities will be stop for today was a special day. As everyone had let go of their lab coat and walked out, he sat down on a chair and stare at his present. Wrapping it with special care, he wrote down a card and slipped it on the ribbon.

Megamo dismissed all the club members as he sighed. He knew after school, he would have to attend his family's Christmas party. It was such a pain for him. He stared at the ceiling as he fiddled with his fingers. He was wondering if he could go to any place that would be special and would have to run away from his family. Of course, he had someone in mind. Smiling to himself, he wrote a note and pocket it.

A car stopped at the front gates. The door opens as a girl came running towards the gates, cursing. She ran as fast as she could and went up the stairs, stumbling but still manage to ran. She went inside her class to see no one as she cursed again. As she ran, she bumped towards a certain pinknette, making the two fall flat on the floor.

"Mujo!" she exclaimed, helping the boy up as they both dusted themselves off. "Has the play started!?" asked the girl in panic. The male only scratches his cheek and shook his head.

"Ah good! Come on! We might be in trouble!" she grabbed a hold of his wrist and walked together towards the auditorium. Feeling a cold sensation, she took off her gloves and gave it to the male as he thanked her.

Finally, they made it as the girl burst open the door. "Huh? Where's everyone?" asked her as Mujo cleared her throat.

"Y/N, they're all at the gymnasium."

Y/N gape as she shook her head. "I forgot! But we're here anyway so let's wait for them!" just as she suggested, Taeko and Hanako ran up to her and hugged her, making the three of them fell down. "ACK!" came out from Y/N's mouth as Taeko and Hanako cried.

"Y/N IS HERE!" they both shouted.

"Hey, Mujo. I thought I told you to wait at the teacher's room so that I could give you more chocolate milk. Why are you here?" Mido asked as the pinknette only pointed at a certain H/C hair girl.

"Y/N?" Mido asked as Y/N only grin while pinching Taeko's and Hanako's cheek, letting them realising her. Mido jumped at her and hugged her while spinning her around as she let out a chuckle of delight. As he let go, others came to see her and jumped at her.

"AHHH! Y/N!" Midori and Kokona also joined the hug as everyone had join to greet her back. "Welcome back to Japan!" Aso greeted as Y/N laughed.

Missing them had her all touchy. She hugged Osano who's face turns red and tried to pushed her away but was teased by the girl herself as he gave up and hugged back. Y/N came up to Amao and smile while hugging himself as well, catching him off guard but returned it. She even hugged Kizano. The boy didn't pushed her but let her anyway while the two smile.

She went up to Oko and hugged him as the boy's soul came out, leaving him unconscious. Aso and Y/N both crashed into each others arms as they laugh. He ruffled the girl's hair as she went up to Osoro.

"Come on! I miss you too, you know!" she whined but all Osoro could do was blushed at how cute she was behaving. He finally opened his arms as she let herself to be by his embrace.