𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Start from the beginning

"So, you got Lucas by the face-" Maya smirked.

"Help me!" Auggie rushed in room.

"Yay! Auggie do you have any problems that I can help you with?" Riley hugged Auggie.

"Well I made a new friend at school. What if Mom doesn't like him? What if she picks on him and puts him in the hallway like Ava?! What if no one is ever good enough for mommy's little boy?" Auggie looked down asking them.

"This is a thing!" Riley exclaimed with a smile.

"No it isn't." Maya shook her head. "Well, not a whole thing. We check back on this twice tops."

Riley debated it while Maya then turned to her little brother saying, "This is completely your mother's thing. Scram, kid."

Auggie got off of Riley's arms quickly jogging out of the room calling out, "Mooooom!"

Riley then trudged herself to the sisters sitting asking, "So, that's everybody we know, huh?"

"Not quite." Isabella shook her head. "You still got a friend who has issues."

Riley quickly smiled as she stared at Maya with wide eyes saying, "Oh yeah! My troubled misunderstood friend! People love your problems! You're a mess!"

"Thanks." Maya stared at her deadpan while Isabella chuckled at her sister's expression.

"Well, my problem is that we have a best friend who doesn't want to talk about the most important thing going on in her life and we don't know what to do." Maya told our best friend. "Can you help us please?"

"I kissed, Lucas." Riley sighed.

"Ya don't say." Maya and Isabella smirked.

"What happens now?" Riley asked us.

The two exchanged looks having no clue what to tell the young brunette.

ღღღ

"The new world." Cory announced to his class. "People who lived their whole lives in a certain place, travel to a new land of new feelings and new opportunities. Having no idea how to behave in this new society."

"Oh, this'll be good." Isabella smirked.

"Lucas, what did you tell him?" Riley asked Lucas instantly.

"Nothing I am also uncomfortable." Lucas gulped not looking away from the front.

"Wait, Mr. Matthews doesn't know Riley kissed Lucas?" Farkle asked Maya.

"Nope." Maya smirked.

"So everything he says is making them uncomfortable?" He asked her.

"Uh-huh." She smirked again but bigger.

"Shall we take advantage of this?"

"I don't see why not." Maya smiled.

"Very well." Farkle smiled before standing up. "So, Mr. Matthews tell me. After you've had the courage to close your eyes and take the face of the new world in your trembling hands..."

"Meep."

"What are you trying to say, Farkle?" Cory asked confused.

"Are you supposed to become a couple next or what?" Farkle asked as he leaned forward.

"What?" Riley asked more scared than confused.

"What?" Cory asked confused.

"Huh?" Lucas asked scared and confused.