Taehyung moves aside, ensuring the two can walk just fine as the boxes seem heavy. Hoseok turns and nods to Taehyung, looking genuinely grateful for the small gesture from the younger. “Yup. Thank you so much, Taehyung-ssi!”  

Returning the smile, Taehyung glances at Seokjin feverously. But Seokjin doesn’t even pause his step to greet him. Well, it’s not like he was expecting it because; 1) He can faint at the moment; 2) Seokjin is known in the entire company (and even their subsidiary) that he’s an Ice Prince, cold and untouched. All people that know him claimed that Seokjin is not cocky person at all. He is actually friendly and easy-going if you’re close enough to him. But his life is mystery. His whole story is sealed privately. Whoever tried to cross their line, Seokjin will make sure they vanish from his circle. Knowing his position, no one is brave enough to dig into his personal life. 

That’s why, Taehyung is kind of relived for the way Seokjin treated him like a stranger, although he can’t lie to himself he wants to be close with Seokjin for real. 

The brown steps in with shaky legs. Breath that he has been holding for so long, he releases it as the elevator door closes. 

"Shit!" He curses as he tightens the grip on his map.

This was not the first time Taehyung met Seokjin in the elevator. He remembers all the (good) times he was ‘trapped’ with Seokjin inside. Some times with other employees, twice just the two of them. Taehyung swore he would not use the elevator anymore since he literally trembled beside Seokjin. But his office is on 14th floor, it sounds like a mission impossible.

The first time he was trapped inside the elevator with Seokjin occurred just a week after their first meeting. He was about to go to the lobby, alone. But in the 10th floor, Seokjin stepped in. he wanted to pretend to faint, or just actually faint. Seokjin stood next to him, relaxed but still wore his ice mask. He couldn’t even hear the moment Seokjin inhaled or exhaled when their proximity was too extreme for his heart health. He was convinced Seokjin is a vampire for not needing to breathe. 

From close, Seokjin smelled like cinnamon. His shoulders 𑁋of course Taehyung should talk about his goddamn shoulders𑁋 almost as wide as the elevator. His shirt was so neat without any flaw. His hair was combed messily with his bang styled back, showing off his shiny forehead. And honestly, Taehyung spent the rest of the ride with mouth hanging open.

Afterward, Taehyung cleared his throat, and the door was opened. They had arrived. And Seokjin stepped out just like that. Without words. Without greetings. 

The second time, thankfully (or not), there were other people. No, it was definitely hell for having some other people. The capacity was not really great, eight human beings inside almost could hear each other heartbeat. 

Taehyung𑁋who could count how many times he got lucky in his life𑁋 nearly threw up as another person entered the elevator and pushed Seokjin against Taehyung. His massive shoulder collided with his, not strong, but enough to send Taehyung into some fairy tale imagination with happy ending with Seokjin.