happiness on your wrist

(i)

Seokjin sips his coffee with a frown but soon brushes it off as Taehyung slides into the chair across him with biggest grin he ever saw. The younger is clearly in good mood, and it gives Seokjin a reason to smile too.

“You didn't wake me up.” Taehyung pouts, but the smile on his lips indicate he doesn't mind it.

Seokjin shakes his head. He walks around to cup the younger's face and kisses him on the lips. “You slept so well, I didn't have heart to wake you up.”

“But I wanna make coffee with you, and-” Taehyung's eyes betray him and find the box in the middle of the table. “See your face when you opened that box.”

Seokjin sits next to Taehyung, taking his hand and intertwine it to his. “What are these, sweetie?”

“Happy watch!” Taehyung beams.

Seokjin hums, kissing Taehyung's knuckles peacefully. “And what is that?”

“You must have seen the ads, Hyung-”

“Baby or Jinnie only, sweetie.” Seokjin jumps in, and Taehyung lets out a shy smile.

“Yes, Jinnie, you must have seen the ads. It's so cool. We can see our happiness rate!” Taehyung practically screams in delight.

“You want us to wear these together? That's why you bought two?” Seokjin asks, detaching his hand from Taehyung's to bring the other cup of coffee for the younger.

Taehyung's eyes sparkle. “You don't mind, right, Jinnie?”

Seokjin pushes back his bang, watching Taehyung sips his coffee intently before mumbling,”I won't mind, sweetie. If that makes you happy. Thank you for your gift.”

“You sure?”

Seokjin smiles, leaning to peck the younger's nose. “Why are you so cute this morning. You're that happy?”

“I wanna show everyone how much I'm happy to be with you!” Taehyung reaches the older's face and kiss his cheek so fast. Seokjin blinks.

“Oh, do that again!” Seokjin demands.

“Do what?” Taehyung sinks on his chair, pretending to be busy with his coffee.

“Kiss my cheek.” Seokjin offers his cheek. Taehyung giggles.

“Don't wanna!” Taehyung strokes the older's cheek and nudge it lightly. “I have morning breath. And you're ready for work.”

“Do it or else I won't let you sleep here again.” Seokjin threatens, his eyes lighten as Taehyung rolls his eyes and kisses his cheek.

“Good boy.” Seokjin ruffles Taehyung's bang. His stomach twisted in discomfort as he remembers he should leave Taehyung soon for work.

“I should leave now.” Seokjin sighs. “Do you have class today?”

“I have one class at noon. Will leave around 10.” Taehyung stands, take one of the two boxes, opening it and beams as he sees the golden watch.

“The golden one is for you. It will shine on your skin.” Taehyung takes the watch, stroking its glass lovingly before circling it into the elder's wrist. “See? That's perfect!”

“Thank you for this, Taetae.” Seokjin leans to peck the younger's lips.

“I have morning breath!” Taehyung pouts, pushing Seokjin backward.

Seokjin chuckles. “Who cares?”

“Let me see your happiness rate.” Taehyung holds his boyfriend's hand and frowns. “It's only 60%.”