Ding!

Fluff. Coworker Taejin.

**

Taehyung loosens his tie for the nth time, complaining mutely about the way it almost too tight, choking him in every breath he took. He will never like it, really. Tie is not his thing. 

Still frowning, Taehyung stands before the elevator, right hand gripping a map. He should send this to the 16th floor. But he’s hungry and a bit grumpy today. His brown, supposed-to-shiny hair drenched, sticking to his forehead. He sighs heavily.

He tucks his left hand into his formal pants pocket. He can feel it’s sweating. Damn it. He doesn’t look attractive at all. 

The 16th floor is where Human Resources located. He has never been there since his work doesn’t exactly relate to them, but Jeon Jungkook, his coworker, have to report complaints and suggestions from employees, along with violation that happened every month. The guy 𑁋Jungkook𑁋 despite two years younger than Taehyung is the manager of Labor, under the Compliance department. Taehyung never envied him, not really, because Jungkook actually got all the shits done so well. Jungkook always made sure to report in time for everything he’s responsible for. 

Taehyung, of course, willing to help him even though he’s not under the same division with Jungkook. But the younger is out of the town by now, and he’s kinda free, and to be honest, he wants to … meet Kim Seokjin, Manager of Payroll, also the one that holds the most beautiful person in the world title according to Taehyung. 

Seokjin was visiting the 14th floor where Compliance is on, discussing something with Jungkook when Taehyung 𑁋a rookie who just joined with the company for a month𑁋 saw him for the first time. It was a magical moment for Taehyung even until now, there months later. The way Seokjin’s face lifted up to see him, smiling as Taehyung greeted him stuck inside his brain. 

Now Taehyung regrets his stupid decision. He hasn’t even inside the elevator, but his whole body is sweating cold. No, no. He is not ready to meet the Kim Seokjin. His knees are already giving out, he barely can keep his body from falling. 

But before the brown can turn around and run back to his cubicle, the elevator door opens with a ‘ding’ echoing to his eardrums. Two figures stepping out from inside, handing boxes in each arm. Taehyung feels the blood drained from his face when he recognizes one of them is Seokjin. Hoseok, one of Seokjin’s coworker 𑁋the one that has talked with Taehyung some times𑁋 grinning as his eyes meet with Taehyung’s. 

"Halo!" greets him cheerfully. 

Taehyung gulps. He dares himself to stare at Seokjin, whose face is calm and icy as usual, mouth shut tight and eyes sharp. He feels like he can split into two. 

"Oh, um, Hi. Are you guys coming here?"