Safe and Sound (Part 2 of Stranger)

Kim Taehyung knocked his shoes as he stood up in the queue line to enter Seoul Station. He sighed, couldn't appreciate this unfriendly weather. His shirt even started to get sticky but he loved his blazer too much to take it off.

A man who currently got the chance to tap his entrance card seemed to be too rush, gaining Taehyung's attention. From behind, Taehyung could see how broad his shoulders. His blond hair was shining and soft, reminding Taehyung of silk. When that man took his card back, Taehyung could see his side profile. And his heart completely stopped beating.

His gaze followed the blond without blinking. That man, once again, was too rushed when he put his card back to his wallet and put the wallet inside his backpack. He didn't realise it fell. The blond walked fast, didn't even look back again.

A woman behind the blond took the wallet, buf before she could do something, Taehyung shouted in urgent tone,"Excuse me. Can I have that? I know the owner."

As Taehyung saw the hesitant on her eyes, he added,"Kim Seokjin, yes. His name is Kim Seokjin." His heart beat faster. He could even hear how his voice cracked. Was that right? Was that indeed Kim Seokjin? His Seokjin?

That woman opened the ocean blue wallet she was holding then stared Taehyung. She smiled and proceed to hand him the wallet. "You're right. Don't forget to give it to him."

Taehyung gaped. He opened his hand, received the wallet with trembling hands and tears threaten to fall.

"Thank you," whispered Taehyung. The woman didn't realise there's something more than just about the wallet.

Taehyung put Seokjin's wallet into his backpack cautiously then made his way into restroom. His tears started to prick his eyes. His vission got blurry. His lips trembling. Just right before he sobbed, he flied away into restroom. He took a deep breath, filling his lung as much as possible.

"I found him." Taehyung whispered to himself. His tears had no sign to stop pouring, but his lips curved a smile that reached his eyes. "I found him."

He ruffled his brown hair then splashed water to his face, making sure there will be no tears trace all over his face. He reached paper towel, drying his face then proceeded to walk out the restroom.

When he combed out the station to look for Seokjin, the brown suddenly started thinking what if Seokjin forgot him? Their last meeting was ... 16 years ago?

And by that he stopped walking. Taehyung gulped, feeling completely not ready of that possibility. However, he never forgot about Seokjin, not even a second. He didn't ever pass his day without thinking how Seokjin had grown and lived.

The brown bit his lip, deciding to walk again. Over every seats available, Taehyung made sure to find someone who has broad shoulders with marvelous blond hair.

In the middle of this busy station and blazing wheather, Taehyung narrowed his eyes, watching someone profoundly, someone who's looked like Seokjin, sitting alone at the end of the station. Taehyung tiptoed foward to get clearer sight. His heart started to beat so fast when he realised it's indeed Seokjin.

Taehyung took a deep breath and paced closer.

"Kim Seokjin-ssi?" Taehyung succeed in calling that name again after what it felt like forever. He blinked in disbelief. His lips curved a smile nonchalantly.

Seokjin turned, tilting his head to see Taehyung, and the brown gasped. His features were beyond perfect. His eyes were still the same, full of probity and dont-want-to-be-noticable feelings. His nose was pointed thoroughly. And Taehyung won't miss his beautiful lips which still look pinkish and plumpy, occasionally agape without him realising. Seokjin brushed his bangs lightly, looked like annoyed by his soaking wet hair, but in Taehyung's eyes, he's still perfect.