"Santana," Colbie said her name, he loved saying her name. Everything about her just seemed so perfect to him. He fell for her more and more every day. It got to the point where he didn't even want head or pussy from another girl.

He'd rather be laid up with his favorite girl rather than being around a female he had no interest in. The main issue for them was sex, considering Santana was a virgin, she couldn't satisfy Colbie in those ways.

He didn't want to date her and go out and fuck whomever, so he stayed single and got all his sexual desires out, so he didn't ruin his relationship with Santana.

"Come on; we gotta get back in. I'm starving," Santana breathed out, pulling the handle and pushing the door open. Colbie did the same and chased her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Love you,"

"I love you too, Colbie," she smiled up at him.

He pressed his lips against her cheek, making them warm up at the tingling sensation.

"I'm gone do right by you, you gone see," he said, keeping his eyes ahead.

The two of them entered the house, Ra'Shawn and Niada seemed to find themselves back in the house. He just watched Santana walk into the room, getting upset at how close she and Colbie were. Although he had a girlfriend, he wanted Santana in away.

He wasn't even giving his girl the time of day, and Niada knew this. She wanted to be good enough for him, but the light was being shed, and she tried her hardest to avoid it.

He looked at Santana in awe and just looked at her. There were no feelings involved in their relationship anymore because he wasn't even interested in her. He was working up the courage to let her know it was time for her to get the hell on.

But now it seemed as if he was too late, Colbie was in the picture and not as the best friend anymore. He knew it was more to their friendship, but he didn't like to assume.

The food was ready, and everybody was beginning to fix their plates. Santana heard the front door swing open, watching her cousin, Taylor, all bruised up. She just walked toward her room. She didn't speak or make eye contact with anyone.

It was all just another day on the job for her. She should've known better than to trust a pimp with her life. It's been days since Santana had seen her older cousin, and seeing her like this was heartbreaking.

Once everybody sat down and prayed over the food, they all began to eat.

"Um, I' ma be right back," Santana said, trying to eat, but she had no appetite right now. She knew something wasn't right.

She walked at a swift pace, going toward Taylor's room, who seemed to shut and lock the bedroom door already. Santana knocked twice, but there was no response.

"Taylor, I just wanna talk. It doesn't have to be right now, and we all cooked if you hungry." She said, and on the other side, Taylor wanted to say something, but she was in too much pain to even say anything.

Santana frowned as she made her way back to the table; all of her close friends seemed to be getting along.

"How long you two been together?" Carlos asked Rashawn. The two of them seemed to clique up instantly.

"Uh, 'bout a year," Rashawn shrugged his shoulders and took a sip from his cup.

"It's been two years," Niada corrected him and rolled her eyes, how embarrassing.

"Damn, youn know when you got witcho girl," Tysen tried to hold in his life, but him being the nigga he was, he couldn't keep it for long. "Yikes,"

"No, he just doesn't care," Niada shook her head and wore a smug look on her face.

Rashawn knew it was going to piss her off; he wanted her out of his life for good. She needed to be chasing her child and not somebody else's child. How could he love somebody that doesn't take care of their responsibilities? It was unnatural, and he was giving her a reason to get back to being a MOTHER.

"Wow," Santana said, thinking aloud and just twisted her lips.

"It seems like I'm the only mothafucka not booed up. I shoulda invited one of my little freshmen," Tysen groaned, throwing his head back and sighing deeply.

"No, I'm glad you didn't," Santana rolled her eyes, Tysen loved his freshmen girls cause they were so easy to manipulate. He knew no girl his age was going to put up with all the bullshit he did. He was worse than Colbie when it came to girls.

"Thank y'all for coming foreal, we need to do this again," Santana smiled and took a bite out of the chicken, the taste buds on her tongue danced. It was seasoned and crispy.

The night was full of laughs, mostly Tysen was cracking his jokes cause they all seemed to be having side conversations with their partners. After eating, everyone got full and helped clean before heading home.

The minute they left the house, Santana got into the shower and threw on her bedclothes, and before she made it to her room, she went to see if Taylor's door was unlocked.

"Tay, you up?" She knocked and dropped her hand down to her side, sighing and hoping tomorrow she'd be in the mood to at least fake a conversation.

"You not gone, come lay down?" Colbie said, resting his hand behind his head, relaxing in Santana's bed as she dragged her feet into the room. "What's wrong?"

"I'm okay," she sighed, crawling onto the bed and snuggling up against him. "I'm just worried about Taylor,"

He kissed her cheek and pulled her closer into his body. "It's gone be good Tana,"

She yawned into his chest and put her body underneath the covers and balled herself up into a fetal position.

"You going to sleep on me?" Colbie spoke in a surprised tone.

"No, I'm just resting my eyes," she assured him and turned the opposite way. "Can you hold me?"

He said nothing and moved in close to her, holding her thick body near and kissing her shoulder. "Goodnight, Santana," he chuckled, knowing it was time for him to sleep right along with her.

"Night." she moved her waist into his crotch area.

He squeezed his eyes shut, feeling himself grow against her butt. He tried to take deep breaths without making it too noticeable for Santana, but of course, she knew what she was doing.

"Tana?" Colbie started, hoping she'd reply to him, but she didn't. She was so exhausted that in the blink of an eye, she was in a deep sleep. "Fuck,"

-

not as messy as i anticipated but i had a hard time writing this chapter, so ima do some in depth outlining. i hope yall like this book lol its sum different cause tables will be turning and bridges will be burned.