(Outside~)

We walk to pops as he saw me. "Oh, there you are! Oh, I see you brought mordecai and rigby as well!" He said as i smiled. "Yup, they actually want to ride with us on your new taxi." I said as pops laughs happily. "Good show! The more, the merrier!" Pops said as he opens the barn doors to see a yellowish-brownish British taxi. "Here she is! Isn't she a beauty?" Pops asked as i nodded. We walk towards it as i hold rigby's hand. We all got inside as rigby shakes a little bit. "Is he alright?" Pops asked noticing rigby's behavior. "He's alright, Just has a little fear with taxi's is all." I said as he nodded. Rigby shakes even more as i got his shoulders. "Rigby, look at me." I said as he looks up at me. "Whenever i always get negative emotions, I usually smell the roses and blow out the candles. Can you do that?" I asked as he nodded and smell through his nose and breathe out through his mouth as i smiled. "There you go. Keep doing that whenever you get scared, ok?" I asked as he nodded lightly. Then we started driving off as i look out of the window with a smile. 

(Nighttime~)

We kept driving through the woods as i see the beauty of nature. "So... You usually go to the woods?" I asked. "Yes, I usually go here in order to clear my own mind." He said as i smiled as i looked at rigby as he started doing what i told him to do as he smells the roses and blow out the candles. Then he looked outside as he gasped. "Rigby, What is it?" I asked as i looked out of the window and then saw what i thought i can't believe. I saw another taxi drive across the pathway to the trees. It was the same one in the movie that we saw. "Did you see it?" He asked as i nodded in fear. Then we stop as the car shuts down. "Pops, what happened?!" I said in panic tone. "It seems we've run out of gasoline." Pops said as rigby starts shaking as i shake mordecai up. "Mordecai, wake up!" I said as he jumped up awake a little bit. "What?! What happened?!" Mordecai said as he looks at me. "We're out of gas and rigby is freaking out!" I said. We unbuckle our seat belts as i turn to rigby. "Stay here. We'll push you and the taxi to home." I said as rigby perked up and look at me. "I'll be ok, I'll keep an eye out." I said as we got out except rigby. We started pushing backwards as i see rigby freaking out a little bit as i look ahead and saw nothing yet as my heartbeat increase in fear. Then we see headlights as my eyes widen as rigby immediately gets out as i grabbed mordecai and pop's hand. "Run." I said as the two look at me. "What?" Mordecai asked as me and rigby started running as i pull the two with me. They saw it too. "Ello'govner!" It said as we all scream and run faster as it chased after us. We heard the taxi is destroyed. We kept running as we breathe heavily. We made a turn and jumped over the log as we keep going. The taxi got close to pops as i gasped then got his hand and put him on my back as i put him and mordecai to a bush safely as we kept running. I made it next to rigby as we went faster and faster. That is until the taxi swerved around us as i pull rigby close as it stopped. I look to see a tree as i got an idea. "Ello'govner!" It said as i picked up rigby as he shout in surprise. I see the others as i put up my hand telling them to stop as they stop. I then run to the tree and toss rigby up there as he got a branch and hold on. "Don't let go until i say so!" I said as he gripped onto it as i turn to the taxi. The taxi laughed as i made a determined look. "You want my friend... You'll have to go through me!" I said as i crack my neck as the taxi drive towards me as i attacked it as i punched the head lights. I fight on it gruesome as i kicked the teeth which damaged it as i jumped across it and got the rear end. "Leave rigby alone!!!" I said as i use all my strength to flip the taxi as i heard window breaking and a loud clank. I took deep breaths as i stand up then went to the tree as i climbed up to where rigby is. "Rigby." I said as he opens his eyes as he sees me then latches onto me. "(Y/n)! Your alright!" Rigby said as i hugged back. "Of course, i am!" I said as we departed. "What happened to the taxi?" He asked as i smiled. "I gave him a lesson, Now he'll never bother you again!" I said as he smiled. "Thanks to you, i think you conquered my fear!" He said then we heard a groan of pain as we perked up and look down to see a kid in the taxi costume as i gasp and covered my mouth. "Oh my god, Are you alright?!" I said as i got rigby and climbed down the tree. He nodded. "I'm ok, But what was your problem?!" He said then groan in pain as i put rigby down as the two came in. "I am dreadfully sorry, I thought you were the taxi in Ello'govner! Why were you following us with that?" I asked as i see bruises and a few cuts as i cringed a little. 'Ooh, i got him good!' i thought. "My boss made me wear this. I'm from the video store. Your rental is overdue." He said as i got my phone out as i text my butler to call 911 and fired that manager whoever made him wear that costume overnight. "Have you tried calling us an did i brake any bones?" I asked as the three came by me as they cringe back too with an 'ooh' face. "I did, and i sent a fax and i think you broke my arm!" he said as he groans in pain again. I got a text from my butler saying 911 is on it's way as i smiled and text back a thank you to him. 'I love my butler, sometimes.' I thought as i put my phone up and start getting him out of his costume carefully as the others help me out. "Don't worry, sir. Help is on the way, and i'll be sure to pay the overdue." I said as the kid smiled t me. "Thank you, miss." He said. 

(Time skip~)

"Ok, the kid should be at the hospital safely. He's gonna be alright by the time being." I said as i put my phone down in my room as i finish putting on pj's, I sighed happily until i see a note slid under my door. "Huh?" I asked as i went to my door and picked up the note. "What's this?" I asked as i open the note to read it.

(Y/n),

I just want to tell you... Thank you for conquering my fear. If it wasn't for those awesome moves that mordecai told me, I wouldn't have ever face my fears alone. I'll be looking forward seeing you tomorrow. Thanks, again.

Your friend,

Rigby.

I smiled as i went to my bed and lay down as i put the note on my nightstand. 

'Sweet dreams, rigby.'