Memory Lane. (Penelope x Female Reader)

Start from the beginning

  "You know that I love you right? I told you that and you told me NO, you told ME, no!" He was fuming, flailing a gun in the air, pacing back and forth. "I assumed it was because you were violated, but, look, they are gone now (Y/N), they are gone and we can be happy together!" He placed the gun barrel against your cheek. "Just say yes, just say yes, god please just nod and tell me you'll be mine forever."

You couldn't see, god the images were blurry, who was talking? You shook your head, not understanding, and then there's a searing pain in your shoulder.

"Look at me (Y/N), don't you still want to be best friends?" He lets out a purr, dragging the hot barrel against your flushed, drugged skin.

"Close your eyes my sweet, it will all be over soon."
——-
"You know, these wounds and methods almost seem vengeful? Garcia, what else did you find on these three men?" Spencer Reid chewed his cheeks impatiently.

"Well Junior year of high school all three men, no, actually, there is four boys listed in this file, however they were all suspended for beating up another student. "

"What's his name?"
——-
Robby Handerson, You remember Robert, he was the only person in your childhood who made you happy. He was your only friend, and because of the bullies, you were the only thing he had.

"/n)-(Y/N),(Y/N)!" He called for you. You had been spacing out for a while now, and you seemed nervous. "Everything okay in (Y/N)-ville?" He was so nice to you, he was such a great friend.

"(Y/N) I have something need to tell you." You looked up to your best friend, you two were high school seniors now, graduating in a few weeks, and you were heading off to Virginia, to study crime and law, and become a federal agent.

"Hit me with it Roberito." You smiled, god how he loved that smile.

You woke up again, who knows how long later, and there was another bound man sitting across from you. Your vision was still blurry, and you made sounds at him, struggling against your bound wrists again. He was differently bound. He was standing, his eyes were covered but not his mouth.

"Hello? Is someone there?" He whispered to you, making sure you weren't Robert. You made a grunting sound is response.

"My name is Samuel Dejarrin, I work at an office, what is your name?" Samuel? No, no. It can't be! Hearing his name and seeing him all grown up made you sick to your stomach.

"Oh (Y/N) it appears you've become acquainted with Sammy again, do you want to say hello to (Y/N) Sammy?" He takes off the other man's blindfold.

"(Y/N), oh god." He also looks sick to his stomach, can people really change that much?

"Look man, I don't know what you want with me just let me go I didn't do anythi-"

He's cut off by his own scream and a gunshot. Robert shot him in his left knee. You flinch away from it all.

"You did do something, you disgusting creature! You took her away from me!" He proceeds to shoot his other knee.

You squirm, your eyes widened in terror as you watched the monster your best friend became. He walks over to you and grabs your chin.

"Will you love me now? All four of them will be dead, it's been more than seven years. Your body has forgotten them, and so should you! Please (Y/N), love me." He's begging you, and you pull your head away from him, shaking your head.

Two more gunshots follow, one into your left shoulder, and one into Samuel's stomach. God it hurt so bad, your right shoulder was most likely infected already, and the new wound bled heavily.