I dug around the dry ground, barely able to keep my eyes open. Wait, shit! I had shoved my bag into one of the logs so it wouldn't get stolen!
I crawled my way up to one of the blazing logs and shoved my paw deep into the side of it. It was like a furnace in there! I reached around aimlessly for a little while, grunting in agony as my previously-itchy wrists slowly sizzled from the heat.

But there was nothing there.

That meant one of three things:
1. Robin had been waiting for me, but somehow the camp had caught fire, and she took my stuff with her out of the forest to keep it safe.
2. The wolf who had gone balls deep in my best friend, made the executive decision to steal my spare change of clothes (I didn't want to come back home entirely smelling like cheap whiskey and cigerettes) after he had gotten his other ones 'dirty'.
3. There was an intergalactic race of alien intelligence that had invaded the galaxy to take samples from different planets to get a genera overview on how they're going to take over the universe.
And those witty dick-heads had decided to start off by abducting my bag of belongings.

I cursed under my breath and yanked my arm out of the log.
The heat was becoming strong enough to make me dizzy, so after a fleeting decision I began to make my way out of the campsite. It was like wading through a field of long grass, only the grass was large branches completely blazing with flame. The flame tried to pull my legs down, biting at them like rapid piranhas as I kept on going.

"Keh-keep muh, m-moving." I urged myself through gritted teeth.

I think I'm going to pass out...

I head a snap from above me and suddenly a burning branch fell and bashed into my shoulder. I was knocked down to the ground with a painful thud... only a few more meters to go.

Then I felt that the pain in my shoulder was ongoing, getting more and more painful, and I realized that it was on fire.
Solution: stop, drop and roll, kiddos.

I rolled onto my back, snuffing the fur on my back out. I just want to remind you, that I've been naked this whole time. And if you didn't already know, having balls exposed to a forest fire is quite painful.
My tear-filled eyes were looking up into trees above me as I made sure that I was 'put out'.

There was a branch directly above me,
just dangling there.
Swinging back an fourth slowly like a flaming pendulum.
It was a thick thing as well, a good log of wood grinning at me from above.

My eyes widened, throat somehow dryer than it was before.
For a minute I was just frozen, watching the branch slowly swing in a spark-filled world.

And then, just like that, the fucker decided to snap.

Now, in most furry stories, the author will often sum up the events that come next as 'everything went black'.
But from the actual perspective of the sorry-raccoon who got locked into this mess, I can safely assure you that it was nothing like this. It wasn't black at all, and it sure as hell wasn't immediate. After that branch fell on top of me, its thickness bashing my head against the ground, all of its other weight piling up on a struggling chest – it was more a series of snapshots after that, like crazy ramblings in a demented phot album.

All red light and hot blood flowing through me. But it was the moments in between that I remembered most vividly.

No, its definitely not a black... more of a deep, swirling gray. Like being underwater in your own subconsciousness... all quite and warm, nothing wanting to hurt you... just floating calmly in a void.
Then it flickers, a single moment of time back at consciousness, only for it to be snuffed out again by the searing heat.
And then I'm back in the void, calm... ready to let go.

That was how I died.

I know, its... its not impressive. My life was short... brief... insignificant in the tide of everything.

But I was okay to let go... to give in...

This story wasn't happy, and I apologize for that. You're probably unsatisfied.

But I'll be with you still, even though I'm not... well... here, anymore.

And then I slipped away like tears locked in pounding rain, as if I had never even existed in the first place...

Nah, I'm just messing with you. – Nuz

I woke up to the smell of a cum-stained car-seat. I was lying down across the three seats, the seatbelt digging into my waist as Robin's pinto jittered and bumped through a red-light.

"Ow..." I said, rubbing my head slowly, only to wince as a hit a killer bruise just above my temple.

A familiar fox chuckled in the front.
"You're still alive?" She sighed. "That's a bit of a let-down."

For the first time in ages, I threw my head back in laughter.
"Sh-shut it." I said after wiping happy-tears from my eyes.

I sat up slowly, teeth clamped together to manage the pain.

"Woah, take it slowly there chief." Robin said firmly as watched me from the rear-view mirror.

I let my head rest on the... uh... head-rest behind me, closing my eyes and letting the car's motion take its way with me.

"Nice cock, by the way." She said suddenly.

Welp, eyes back open as I quickly looked down. And there it was, hanging there between my legs... huh... I keep forgetting about that.
My legs clamped shut and my face flushed red.
"Wuh-what the fuck, couldn't you huh, h-have at least putten my pants b-back on me?!" I said frantically.

She smirked at me through the mirror.
"Eh, too much effort. I think seeing you like this is growing on me." She mock-winked.

I rolled my eyes, my face filling with even more heat.

"Shit, I think its growing on you too." She said with a surprised laugh.

When I looked down again, I noticed I was harder than ever, poking out of my legs like a snorkel out of water.
Little disclaimer, I definitely don't have any feelings for Robin – at least, I haven't had any for a long time. But when you escape with your life from a series of traumatic situations... it has a way of getting a guy extremally aroused.

I gave up, sitting back and letting it show. If Robin wants to look at it, then the horny bitch can look at it.

"Don't you dare tempt me, Mr. Latte."
That was a name she had come up for me when I had first gotten the whole 'Skim' nickname.

I laughed a little, closing my eyes again.
"Can you puh, pl-please just drop me home?"

Robin considered it jokingly.
"Yeah." She said
"But I'm doing what you're doing."

I squinted tiredly.
"Sh-should I even ask?"

"Oh go on. Please?"

I let out a loose sigh.
"What are you duh-doing?"

Robin gave me one of classic fox smiles – she couldn't help it.
"Taking the long way."

"Oh fuck off." I groaned before I surrendered to laughter.

" I groaned before I surrendered to laughter